Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Parum GBR extended by a week

S-T-H just pointed out to me that the JP 360 site's post maintenance notes for this past update included a small mention of the current run of GBR being extended by a week. Now the event is scheduled to conclude when the servers go down for maintenance on January 15.

Also, there was a bug fix in Scarred Planet. In block 3, enemies would get stuck in rubble while attacking, making it impossible for them to escape. And finally, compensation is being considered for the second rollback that the 360 side received. It has not been confirmed if there will or will not be compensation for it, but whatever the decision, it will be posted on the JP site.

They should have extended Christmas... but thanks for the update.

Ugh 6 weeks is 3 weeks too much.

I don't mind the extension. I hardly get to play the last couple of weeks.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    S-T-H just pointed out to me that the JP 360 site's post maintenance notes for this past update included a small mention of the current run of GBR being extended by a week. Now the event is scheduled to conclude when the servers go down for maintenance on January 15.

Also, there was a bug fix in Scarred Planet. In block 3, enemies would get stuck in rubble while attacking, making it impossible for them to escape. And finally, compensation is being considered for the second rollback that the 360 side received. It has not been confirmed if there will or will not be compensation for it, but whatever the decision, it will be posted on the JP site.

the extention by a week comes as no surprise.... Sega has never give anyupdate work anything till mid Jan anyway.....

As far as compensation goes I think it should be boost to the Exp of Skills..... that way some of my and other mages and gunners can lvl more than a few of our slower skills...

That or just give us 12* weapon/ board of our choice un release or not LoL...

That gives me more time to try and update my equipment and farm. Sweet.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    I don't mind the extension. I hardly get to play the last couple of weeks.
    I'm with you on that. It'll give me a chance to make up for missing so much of it due to working on my JP account. I'd like to get myself a Delpi or two before the thing ends along with our synth bonus.

The extension is a good thing, imo. This just seems like more of a delay to LC.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Here's to a few hundred more Scarred Planet and Lightning Beast runs hunting down my L/KK
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    I'm with you on that. It'll give me a chance to make up for missing so much of it due to working on my JP account. I'd like to get myself a Delpi or two before the thing ends along with our synth bonus.
    well if you were on the 360 I have seen the Delpi boards and Battlestoper Boards as cheap as 10k already....