Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Character model flaws! CLothing helps

Well at this very moemtn me and my friend were discussing how PSU needs more clothes but especially parts for us CASTS.

Well as we were talking about how the Formal Wear makes or appears to make the hands of the character model freakishly huge, and so I told him to look at the hands and then i switched to some other parts.

The hands seemed smaller but only due to one and one very important little accessory that made them look smaller, wristcuffs. so we continued to talk about how every single outfit has wristcuffs to make up the hands look semi- smaller than normal.

So what are your thoughts on the matter? Little tid bit we found.
    Last edited by gundam0079; Jan 2, 2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: title change

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

looks fine to me :l

Well I don't like how many of the female cast torso parts seem to shrink my characters bust. its like going from D cup to B cup with some torsos.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    Well I don't like how many of the female cast torso parts seem to shrink my characters bust. its like going from D cup to B cup with some torsos.

THE OUTRAGE IS KILLING ME!

I actually agree. Also, I noticed the Voloyal Set makes the females have incredibly large breasts.

The Formal set makes them look very skinny and twiggy, and also makes their feet larger.
    Look at my beautiful car!

Photobucket guest password: PSOW09
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...e6789/Eclipse/

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    Ech, it honestly annoys me when it does that. Breasts are nice and all, but c'mon. >_> No need to show it too much, especially when you try to make them not-so-blatantly-big.

Yes, there are many flaws in the character models. Not only with the Caseal torso parts, but some female shirts distort the bodies a lot. I was browsing through tops for Zyroko, and the Fujifiji shirt freakin' sunked in her stomache. o O; And gave her blatantly unneccessary breast implants. Blah. It angers me so.

And the male models...I could go on about that. I mean, what is with all of those freakin' muscles!? Especially on particular models (fat people, skinny people, freakin' kids). It's horrible. It's blah.

Myeh. I could go on about PSU character model flaws. But there's my little bits and pieces.

Kuroneko~
    Wuh wuh wee woo!?

Quote Originally Posted by SJW89 View Post
    I actually agree. Also, I noticed the Voloyal Set makes the females have incredibly large breasts.
    That, and Mikumiko Set. My character, who I purposely made as flat as I could possibly get her, is curiously a C-cup with it.

Outrageous. Never taking that out of the PM again.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by gundam0079 View Post
    ...how every single outfit has wristcuffs
    it's weird but my sister and I were actually talking about how every outfit on both male and female have the wrists covered with either a shirt sleeve, weird band, or bracelet. o.o ever notice that!? it's like the ppl who made the character models couldn't fix a problem that formed at the wrists, like a missing link! xD either that or they were just lazy, so they covered it with a bunch of clothing/clothing accessories P:

Line Shield on the wrist for Blocking?

some bands have line shield markings, but not all o,o