Default New download mission for January 15

https://sega-pspdl.jp/pc/dlmission/

One new multi-player mission will be released for download on January 15.

"Forest Labyrinth"
    1-4 players
    A mysterious computer virus has infected a VR training program used by the GUARDIANS, transforming the simulator into a massive labyrinth! Unravel the mysteries behind this virus!

Default Gaaaah, F WORD.

Makes me wish I had more people to play this game with.
    Thanks as usual, Espio.

so its like a maze? :O

that sounds awesome
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Sounds like a forest? Forest? Perhaps the Forest?

Sadly its not set in the Forest (ala PSO) like I thought, its set in the same area as Dancing Birds, and Hill of Spores. I did get a Hand Spear S from the end boxes.

Oh and first post

Yeah, I read about it a bit on Mixi. Ah well. Maybe there'll be something more interesting at the end of this month.

Congrats on first post

This mission is next to impossible all by myself...

Anybody reccomend which armor I should use? I currently have Redline, Kate/Mind, and Battle/Guard equipped.

there were 2 missions. One under Story mode and one under Multi-mode.

The story mode one can be very difficult if you take the wrong approach, but is fun and rewarding if you know how to do it.

Armor isn't really that important important, but if I recommend one, I say the Altera-senba to avoid the hassle of switching through elementals to die in 1 less hit.

Since you have 8 choices of rooms, and the more rooms you do, the harder the rooms that you haven't done will get, you will want to do the hardest ones 1st. The order you should do them for the easiest method to beat this mission is:

From where you start, the one in the forward right corner. This one has a Kamatoze in it. If you wait to do it, you will have to fight 3 of these things and they will KO you in 2 hits.

From where you start, turn around, push L, and it's the warp on the left corner. This one has a Svaltus. The hard version has 3 of these things and surrounds you with the immobilzation traps.

From where you start, turn around, push L, and it's the warp on the right corner. This one has Carriguine Rucars. This one isn't that difficult even with the harder version as the Rucars damage has been cut in half??? Regardless, they take a long time to kill, so may as well kill 1 instead of 2 or 3.

After 3 rooms, it will go to level 2 difficulty. Now from where you start you want to do the forward left corner. This one has 2 Seed Machine thingies. Then do the room on the left with the two missile shooting gundam like things. After these, the rest is cake as there are only Jarbas, grass assassins, and rainbow beast things left... oh and the boss.

As for the Maze one in multi-mode, just use light armor and yeah....

Wow I didnt realise there was second mission for offline, thanks Really hard mission, finally did it after dying alot (you really need to decide on what enemies to leave till the end), but sadly got a pretty common (or atleast Ive found) Tesbra for all the trouble.

i was wondering if anyone figured out what the switch does or can do after you beat the 8 rooms and before you go to the boss. I have done the mission many times and still can't figure out what it does. Does it have anything to do with the funky designs on the ground?