Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Deleted.

So much for any attempt. Oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AzureBlaze on 2003-02-15 20:04 ]</font>

Wielder of Divine Might

That's a neat pic. I remember my old Master's Calibur on DC. It had great hit % and Dark %. Caliburs look better than most rare swords you can find on GC now.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

That's a very good picture. Only problem is the legs. It tends to make him look like a fat lady. It's still a very good picture.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Isn't it interesting about HUcast legs?

They don't go like RAcast legs, where they are sort of wide all the way around, but are instead flattish on the sides, and then pointed toward the front. I think it's because HUcast hip-base isn't as wide as RAcast one (no big feet things)so they needed a slimmer leg so you don't clip yourself...but then if you make a sort of big one, it only looks wide on the side. (notice that the maxed out HUcasts have really tiny butts for how big the rest of them is)

Because it is a somewhat old pic, I've since taken to makeing the legs look better and un-flattening them on the sides, even though it dosn't really go like that in the game.

Another menace to HUcast design? "Paint Can Shoulders"!

Man wit da Shiny White teeth!

he looks like a woman

I can't say I really find that comment -helpful- or constructive criticizm in any way. WHY? You don't explain anything, you just diss it.

How about the color? Has anyone CG'd like this before? Not that I've seen on the board. The background? Use of styles in photoshop. Any of that kind of thing. I already mentioned why the leg is like that, it's because they ARE flat on the sides, especially with that particular style of blue armor/paint it is evident.

Hmm... well, I guess it's an ambitious picture, but you really seriously need to check up on some of those proportions and muscle-structures. If *anyone* has legs that look like that, my only advice is to stop eating all the twinkies. Also, the calves, they look like eggs stuffed into his socks! What's up with that? It also looks like he has some very developed android-breasts. Ooo la-la, daddy like-- WHAT NO! Ahaha, anyway, you should cerainly check out what some HUcasts look like in the game, because if I see one HUcast running around with DD breasts and thighs wider than Ragol, someone's 'gone get smacked.

And it's probably me.

Nice drawing, just work on it a little.

Wielder of Divine Might

Why's it gone?

i think it was a good job you should put it back up. i thought it was good enough to put up in the gallery

http://www.pso-world.com/fanart.php?start=180

you should be proud of your work, take this as constructive criticism and work on your next one and improve.

Wielder of Divine Might

Ya, I liked it.