Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Default What's your favorite enemy/boss?

Just curious as to what kind of taste others have and wanted to share mine.

I personally thought Usani (in the snowfield) were great. Yeah, they're weak. But I don't think I've seen rabbits since Phantasy Star II. Also, Usani don't put their guts back in place every few seconds. XD And come on, rabbits are cute! Added another different feel to the game.

Bosses? Hmm... I liked the very last one. Just thought it was demented and interesting.

What do you think?
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

hmm, well i like the blue rappy. its cute. i also find the gundam boss harder than the last boss. the ice is a killer!

I'd have to say the Eurido/Eurada and Euridobeiru/Euradabeiru. They're like haunted and broken dolls. For boss, I'd have to say Blade Mother. Haven't gotten to the top though yet.

Most hated for me though would be the Ijiraku-S6 and Azerowa-B2.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    I'd have to say the Eurido/Eurada and Euridobeiru/Euradabeiru. They're like haunted and broken dolls. For boss, I'd have to say Blade Mother. Haven't gotten to the top though yet.

Most hated for me though would be the Ijiraku-S6 and Azerowa-B2.
    Crap, I can't remember what's what. Most of the time I don't pay attention to enemy names. Mind describing them? Or where they are? Curious about the doll ones too.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!

They're those disembodied leg things found in the final area. (White/black and rare white/rare black)

The S6 and B2 (rare version of S6) are the robots in the fourth area that shoot you when far away and shoot a light bomb when close.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Ah, you mean the spider-like robots?

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!

I like the hilde variants(the snowmen) cause they are PS0's hildebear family. And well, just look me in the eye and tell me hildetorrs didn't scare the crap out of you with the buff body, the horns, and the megid.

Favorite boss is the last one.face it. It's not as lame as his fishy appearance in psu

Actually, the disembodied leg guys are hilarious. Don't get me wrong, I like them......but I keep calling them "Silent Hill rejects". I mean, especially if you've played Silent Hill 2, it's hard not to laugh at those guys.

I enjoy (don't remember the name) the surfing robots. They're almost a true nod to SEGA's Virtual On OT. In particular, Temjin...who has a super move where he surfs across the stage on an enlarged sword made to look kind of like a surfboard. They move around a lot, making you often have to keep adjusted to use techs on them, and they're color coded by element (and thus letting you know of their elemental weakness)

I also like the one medium-sized enemy that kind of looks like the Ifrit summons from Final Fantasy on all fours, his attack pattern is traditionally animalistic, but his particular jump where he kind of does a twist in the air, is sort of Square-like.

However, I have to say my favorites are typically the big guys. I'm always too happy to live those David and Goliath situations. Having the little person take on a Titan. Nothing beats the feel of throwing out lots of attacks, pacing and dodging stuff, and finally seeing the big guy fall. So this includes creatures of Yeti size or larger.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jan 10, 2009 at 04:08 AM.

those surfers have a weakness according to their color? i didnt know that. when i use lightning on the blue one it does more damage than on the red and green one.

I like to take down those big orangutang guys.
    A bit more strange then the most.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0