Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just like how everyone who was a beast or human went to cast just for power. I played a Cast from day 1, and he's still around, not because I can use a 'Super Weapon,' but because I think in general Casts are the coolest looking race in the game, and add in more customization options for casts than all other races, and yea I enjoy being a cast. Sure I ended up having a powerful character that was fun to play (Fighgunner since V1) but it just turned out to be luck of the draw. I'm not going around making fun of people who have 12% or low grinded equipment, I actually try to hep people get better stuff, and the way things are nowadays that seems almost taboo, what with everyone being powerhungry and all.

All those who made new characters just for paradi... pretty stupid really, not much else to say. Even if you have a reputation, thats still no reason to go through the work of maxing a new character just to be able to use a 'Super Weapon,' add in the fact that your reputations won't mean shit when the servers shut off.

Honestly I know paradi is overpowered, possibly broken, and I dont use it unless i get the okay from my usual party members. I'm no elitist, I'm not an elite player, I just your average joe looking a play a good game and have fun with my friends. And on a final note, I'd rather use Espada, Faust, or the other SUVs mostly cause they look badass, even if Paradi makes me stronger, but then again thats the way I play, "To Have Fun, Not Make a Name for Myself, or Practice My Economic Skills."

i agree with everything the OP said

wasnt too concerned with the paradi thing but at the same time i realy think damage should be cut in half.
    im not saying it should be cut in half because its too strong but because of the 5 END you get with it. its the strongest and gives out the best END. to make people want to use other SUVs this should have half damage or only put up about 2 END
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    In my opinion, or paradi should be nerfed just a bit, or there should be S rank SUVs as strong as paradi based on the lower rank ones. But for SUVs to get boost, nanoblasts should be boosted a bit so they would be as good as the S rank SUVs.
    The ones needing more changes are the yellow and purple ones though. Maybe something like the yellow one having a speed boost and the purple one having an increased duration?
    Also Newmans and Humans really need a special ability...not only Beasts and Casts are the best races for most classes, they also have their special abilities...

Also I think that enemies should be boosted too, something like stats increase (mainly HP), movement speed increase and even higher number of enemies on some missions, mainly some v1 missions (for example Dual Sentinel...there are some huge rooms with just a few enemies).

I agree with everything else in the first post, plus the higher requirement for weapons and line shields, every manufacturer making every weapon type and Jabroga actually missing.
    Just a thought

S rank SUV
    Grom Striker
    Hegel Striker
    Rafal Striker
    Strum Striker

I dont see why they cant do it.....They already have the buster series for B class and atttacker for A why not S?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Concerning some of the "balances" people have been asking for, you need to remember that this is an ORPG. This isn't some kind of fighter or RTS where balance is critical for player to player interaction. Even less so when there is no direct PVP involved.

In the case of Paradi in particular, when you play an MMO/RPG, you get stronger and stronger and progress to the point where all of your new equips and skills and whatnot completely outclass your old ones. Paradi is a high tiered SUV, it's supposed to be better than the rest. This isn't a fighter where I need to sit back and examine the benefits and drawbacks of all my choices, this is an RPG where I say "this one's better, that one can get the fuck out."

Not directed at anyone in particular, but rather the subject of some rebalances as a whole.

I wouldn´t mind an upgrade on the Attacker units to be an S-rank variants.

Hell, i prefer to see myself shoot off a big big rocket up in the air and then see it travel fast down to make a huge impact blast (think of those rooms in SP & LB) doing about equal dmg as Paradi and off course Burn status.

Just something to use that still do just as good dmg.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post

- Techers in general. They should hit harder then they do. I don't mean in damage either. I mean literally, they HIT harder. As in the make a creature fall over or fall back kinda, instead of just flinching. I say this because not even the badira will flinch when you are being charged by them, using 41+ dambarta.

Not trying to derail your argument, as I think you make some great points here (especially MST meaning a lot more!) but this quote in particular sort of proves a point I've been trying to make all along about techers in this game.

Yes, you are correct that 41+ Dambarta does not flinch badira's.....BUT, there are 3 other Barta techs that do! Barta and Rabarta both stop them in their tracks for a split second; enough time for you to cast again with the increased casting speed and Gibarta actually flinches them.

Most techers do not know this as most do not have these to a high enough level and/or do not use anything except Dambarta. I don't know about the OPs particular mastery of techs and this post is in no way a judgement, but too often I see people complain, then look at their techs and see Diga, Foie and Dambarta at 41+ and the rest below 25...