Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

It would never have been with a special picture editing software, would it Cracka? LoL

Why'd you have to ruin it? I seriously wanted to see the guy hunting for two millas and coming back empty handed :P

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one2 View Post
    think of it like rain or hail snow complete random from sky. but it will hit the same spot if you wait long enough this is much quicker then a pc such as the dice and cards in the game. but when it completes a cycle it will restart. like a cd player on random without repeat on after it finshes the songs it is over reguardless the order the cards and dice have been set on repeat that is y u can get the same card 2 times in a row
    Sooo... you are saying that if i kill the only monster in b1 on "Map A","room 6" (lets say 7 min into it)lets say i will get a catillium... if i do it again on "Map A","room 6", b1 (again 7 min into it) i will still get a catilium?

...also i only read up to page 6 lol time to finish reading
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

This theory does corroborate somewhat with my own observations over the past two years.

I tended to find that certain items (area drops like Relic Edges or annoying Ryo-Crezashi boards) dropped for me in certain places more often than anywhere else. I'm not saying any one map variation consistently dropped a certain item, just that it felt a bit more frequent on certain map variations, and more precisely, in certain rooms.
    Last edited by toxic_rf; Jan 17, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
    http://zone.randomfury.co.uk
    Want to play some PSU with some British guys who all have an awful sense of humour?

http://waves.randomfury.co.uk
    Read my blog. Sometimes it has PSU related stuff.

<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=253457>

ok well if u look at the maps the b section is the one that seams to yield rares b-3, b-x, im not saying u will get just one item from these maps but simply that they are on a rotation. and map b-3 seems to drop a rare almost every time.. hence i have been running map b-3, b-x at the sakura blast mish. and i have got at least 2 or 3 of every rare item that drops there... Expt Milla, not saying this is a failure... but it has been fun