Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Took us about an hour to get this right and we had a full party of six.

So.... a sleep ridden late night disaster occurred that ended in lulz. Me and my fiance started a rare mission like this:

After a restock and some toying around with techs (we both want a red/knight in a bad way and wouldn't give up the opportunity) we managed this:

Nothing but junk dropped from the boxes as per the norm. I swear I'll someday at least see a red/knight drop! At least now Kal and Raul are both good for protranser and then some.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

:3 Twenty Moatoob Papagayo are in Rhoss's room!

For old times sake, Raine has me posting here. She has all offense techs at level 50. Way to grind. (just posting one screen for each elemental series)

And with that done, there's no point at all in doing Masterforce.

And just for the sake of nostalgia, a run of Plains Overlord.

...with a whip. Dammit, back in our day we didn't even have whips. Or advanced classes. Or S rank missions, for that matter.

And here's her using Rising Strike for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jife_Jifremok View Post
    For old times sake, Raine has me posting here. She has all offense techs at level 50. Way to grind. (just posting one screen for each elemental series)

And with that done, there's no point at all in doing Masterforce.

And just for the sake of nostalgia, a run of Plains Overlord.

...with a whip. Dammit, back in our day we didn't even have whips. Or advanced classes. Or S rank missions, for that matter.

And here's her using Rising Strike for some reason.
    Thanks Jife. From this point on I'm a permanent acrotecher. But I won't be playing it as much really. Gunmaster will be my new main thing to focus on. Bandwagon to a better type.

Also, my screen name title has been changed.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Feb 4, 2009 at 11:50 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Whoever that waste party time to practice PA, but don't use level capped PA to help the party back after finish is a bad players.

Not to offend to any specific one, but I have been seeing too many of screen shot here of people saying that his PAs are capped, and then abandon that character, and continue leveling his alt low level PA in party instead.
    (what is the point to cap it if you don't use it? same meaning as having none at all )

It is alright if that person do everything solo I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by GH499 View Post
    Whoever that waste party time to practice PA, but don't use level capped PA to help the party back after finish is a bad players.

Not to offend to any specific one, but I have been seeing too many of screen shot here of people saying that his PAs are capped, and then abandon that character, and continue leveling his alt low level PA in party instead.
    (what is the point to cap it if you don't use it? same meaning as having none at all )

I actually love how the game was designed (intentionally or not) so that soloing is enough of a challenge that good gear, high PA levels, and character level pay off, but it's easy enough in groups so that you can level stuff like PA's freely without much penalty or slowdown so you don't HAVE to solo-train all your skills.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by GH499 View Post

People can do as they please. This coming from a 46/50% only Beast/Cast FM player. I can honestly say I can PA level on PuG's(Pick-up Groups Aka randoms.) and dish out more damage then the general population. But the difference is that I don't point it out, or discriminate to people who have lesser gear and use the not "Best" PAs in the game. In fact I made friends with some of those people.

But I'm not here for that point. People enjoy games in different ways, it just happens that some people like to cap all their things to get it out of their way. Pay for other peoples account, then complain. Or even better, go post your BS in the rant forum. I would stay on topic with the thread of Screenshots, however Photobucket is under maintenance.

Can you imagine how boring PSU would be on a capped level character with all capped PAs? I'd have to either get on another character or change my characters type so I could continue to make progress again. I need to see something leveling up on my characters so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. Might be just me though
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

That seem opposite to me, I always solo to practice PA, and use the capped PA to help party. I always do the best to either support party or do actual damage upon their request. (that is why I have all classes)

I would feel frustrated if I had to prac PA inside party because:
    1. the progress to cap PA is too slow compare to solo.
    2. I feel like I m too useless to share anything with party that set "random" (this exclude the condition when everybody prac PA together of course)

note: since it is SS thread, add my favorite Dark Faiz picture :

Last edited by Arika; Feb 5, 2009 at 05:53 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server