Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ruby Eclipse on mission "Innocent Girl"

To preface: Innocent Girl is a mission on the JP servers available to those who have imported their character data to the PSP version. With weakened enemies, EXP boosts, a way to obtain Weapons Badges now that MAG has ended, and even some new 150+ enemies, it's a very useful mission. However, it seems we will not be getting this part of the PSP tie-in "content".

13:58:14 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) Will there be an import option for the US ver

13:58:22 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) Or are we gonna get gypped out of that

13:58:28 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) and the PSP tie-in mission

13:58:41 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) Ahura, we won't have the tie-in mission

13:58:50 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) Lovely

13:58:51 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) But edward and I are already

13:58:57 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) looking at ways to get one (if not both)

13:59:03 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) of those items for all players here

13:59:14 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) but no 150+ enemies and the other

13:59:18 <Public> Ahura Mazda(20036884) nice stuff about that mission

13:59:18 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) If we have our way US/UK players will actually

13:59:25 <Public> Ruby Eclipse(20009599) get both, which is more than Japanese players

So if things continue as SEGA has planned, all players will get both the Whitill Wing and the Vivienne Fluge, while Japanese players who importer character data had to choose between the two.

However, I'd rather have the mission!

Your thoughts?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

yah but then the game gets a lil easier in terms of lvling again, but getting badges again would be nice, and get some more stuff frmo there. *thoughts given*

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

no biggie. If we get "yay", if not "meh".

It doesn't bother me because that mission doesn't really interest me. However, I don't see what they can't just give us the mission. They could just make up some nonsense and leave PSP references out of the dialogue.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    So no mass quantity of Pushans? :\
    Yep, that's one main reason I wanted the mission.
    Last edited by beatrixkiddo; Feb 1, 2009 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Mistaken about something ;o
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

No surprise here, but it sucks that content is getting omitted. Then again, I probably won't get PSP.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

yeah No big surpise here either....

I have been asking for months about that mission.....

If you can find it on the oooffffcial boards(can't as my IP is banned) you can find "other" respones by the GM Ruby***k**ps

you many find that a good read.....

as I started those threads on those boards about that mission.... please see if you can find it... GL (the tree is because there is no Shamrock or 4 leaf clover or drunken Irishman)

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    To preface: Innocent Girl is a mission on the JP servers available to those who have imported their character data to the PSP version.
    It's available to everyone, regardless of if they've done the character import thing or not.

But that only makes it more ridiculous that they don't plan on bringing it over here. D:

Doesn't bother me. I prefer it actually. The way I see it, PSP as a whole is just a scheme to nab another $50 off the fanbase. The whole concept of PSP is ridiculous, but that is neither here nor there. They should just keep focusing on releasing content that is already overdue. I approve of this, though only if it means they are bypassing it because they plan on releasing other content in place, which they probably don't.

Pakuda was the only decent drop anyway, besides having another Repca hunting spot (albeit, probably a shitty one). Though I didn't know Pushans were in any way tied to this mission.

That being said, I still want my Whitill Wings.