Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Default While we wait....

Alright, so the servers won't let people in again, so I figure we'd play a little "what-if" game.

If and when they eventually take the PSU servers offline for good, what do you think would happen (aside from the usual crying, cheering, swearing, what-have-you) - would Sega do what they did with Blue Burst and say, "Here you guys go, have fun making your own private servers! We don't care WHAT you do with the game any more!"? Would they just take them offline, still against the use of private servers (assuming there are any at the time)? Will nobody care because there will be a new PS game that has online play?

Anyway, there you have it. Just curious as to what people think would happen, that's all.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Maybe it's an emergency patch to stop that "so-called" hacker.

I wouldn't get the PSP version. (PSP's cost more than I can afford right now). And I'm inclined to say that they wouldn't hand us the stuff we need to make our own server, either.

More than likely, I'd just have to move onto something else.

I'd get on with my life. Ironically I'm not much of an RPG person, and only started PSU on behest of a trusted friend who said I'd like it. I admit I like it enough to keep playing it, but not so much that I'd be remorseful if it vanished. Of course, I'd make sure the billing stopped...

Private servers would be interesting, especially with the potential for custom content. I would probably go for that.
    =Smidge=

I spent my time reading through stuff in the FKL
    Also, guildlaunch has finally been kind enough to finish with its updates so I can go see what the rest of my clan is up to ^_-
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

I just found more cactachairs!! Wahoo!!!

PC is down?

Ouch...

drink coffee and think angry thoughts at sega and play some random games >.>
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

Get on a private server and find a way to always have 6 R-mags equiped at once. On a serious note, I'll probably find some other low-key online game to latch onto until another online PS game comes out.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

play something else other than PSU...afterall, PSU isn't the ONLY online game out there :l