Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Guild Meet n Greet at Hideout

we are going to have a meet n greet today at 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm at the guild hideout at uni 6 if you like to join in please do app via guild site, link to site is on the top of first page.

If you want to know where the hideout is at look at the guild site and look under "Guild Hideout" tab on the top of the home page of guild. Get a friend or two to come with if they like to join.

Will be happy to meet you all and also the guild will too!

some new members joined the guild the meet n greet was good seen alot of new members giving cards and talking about PSU. If you want to join a guild that you want to do missions, chat and other stuff from in the guild site plz join MoL!

Need Players For These Ranks:
    Admin/Vice President: LvL 90 (4) PS2/PC
    Associate: LvL 100 and must have a way to take pics for other members (PC only) (5) PS2/PC
    Guild Leader/President LvL 150 (2) PS2/PC
    Lobbyist: LvL 110 (2) PS2/PC
    Manager: LvL 120 and must know how to do photoshop (1) PS2/PC
    Mod/Executive: LvL 130 (3) PS2/PC
    Supervisor: LvL 140 (4) PS2/PC

Looking for players that are active playing PSU/AotI, if anyone would like to join this guild to help out and do guild work like photoshop, fixing guild site, updating, ect. If there are anyone that knows more about making a guild and helping out plz post down here if you like to be any of the list above thanks and have fun playing PSU!

Exclamation

bump!!!!!

also, we (MoL) has VENTRILO! yes we have one now in MoL! just got it up so I just have to see if it works. (hoping it does) so if any members thats here in MoL plz try out the vent and see if its works.

For any new players that would like to join, now the time to do so for we can chat again.

WOW! what a night yestarday. I was invited to a show from some friends and got put on youtube. when I was there alot of people was there, and you know what that means where theres alot of players come three to four new members joined into the guild MoL.

WoW the guild is coming up^ and soon to have even more new comers to join the guild.

CG on setting vent, it is really helpful in PSU.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

yea I know really helpful cause PS2/PC can't talk only in Xbox 360 I been trying to get it up now that I have it.

bump for update!

MoL Guild's Crest Mark for PSU members.

(check on first page fourm)

the guild meeting that we had today, was a good one, plus not only that but now we have a new member in the PS2/PC server also we are going to be merging with a two co-leaders of another guild so with that happening the guild name MoL will be changed to MoE "Mercenaries of the Eclipse".

and...

we are going to have a new joint/ally guild soon to be made, but the name of that other guild is "Shadowcats" which I am going to be admin of to just to help fix up there site.

bump! for now on the 360 and also playing on PS3 (PS2/PC)