Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Prestige is recruiting!

If you want to join a guild that is actively hunting, willing to help you hunt/level, or just people to hang out with you that won't judge, boot, or scam you-then join The Prestige! We are home of The Hydra(uni 14).

The Prestige is a guild that is about helping create quality players that won't end up begging for money in the lobbies or scamming/boss booting.
    The name is not meant to show superiority over other players or guilds!

We are recruiting of all levels and all ID #'s. If you're new we'll inform you on the ins and outs of the game and the advantages/disadvantages of every class and race and combination of those mentioned.

How to join:
    1) Go to www.freewebs.com/tehprestige and go to Sign-up forum and sign up. Be sure to answer all the questions as clearly and understandable as you can.

2) Go to the members tab and press "join site". This will allow you to keep up to date on the guild and it's activities through our forum and calandar. Plus, we have video, picture, and chat room sections of the site that you may want to contribute on.

3) We have our recruitment days every Thursday, unless I, or an officer, are not too busy and we can meet you in-game for your evaluation.
    *Please note that your sign-up on the site will only show if you've been accepted or not AFTER we have concluded in-game.

That's it! Only three easy steps to join the guild. Our guild is very flexible so if you want to race feel free to join too. With our multitude of members and many of them being multi-classed you will be sure to find a partner/team/practice partner.
    Last edited by II REAPER II; Mar 22, 2009 at 09:06 PM.

Elloes,

one quick question:

Is there any activity restrictions in the guild?
    I'd like to join the guild but my gaming hours are pretty much random (0-20hours/day) depending when I have time.

I'd like to join. I'm a Beast Fortefighter, lvl 45. And yeah, people to hang out and actually have fun with would be great.

I will consider joining as well, character name Strife, gamertag EnlistedCarcass.

Sounds good. I just recently returned to PSU (quit playing PS2 version to play FF XI again... now that FF XI has lost it's fun (low server pop, been there, done that feeling... long story.) I decided to come back to PSU. Right now my main character is a lvl 20 Beast Hunter (Or HUbesarl as I call her) named Claire (kind of going for the "Claymore" thing... kind of.)
    I remember I had some really good friends on PSU PS2, and would like to recreate that type of fun.
    ... I should probably ramble on about these things to one of the guild heads, now shouldn't I?

There are no restrictions to how minimum/maximum you can run silly! lol. If you want to join send a message to my gamertag: Proto715, because I don't check up to much on the pso forums. I am II REAPER II on the phantasystaruniverse.com website forums if you want to PM me there.

I just applied at the site XD there's three people that play on my gamer tag, and two of us are PSO vets, but we're all lvl 20-30 noobs right now. It looks like you guys are starting out so we'd like to hop on early xD

UPDATE: After applying at the sign up sheet, Go to the "Members" Area and press "Join Site"

(sign-ups are closed for now)

The Prestige is recruiting again!

See my first post on how to apply to join the guild