Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: "sword glitch"

More glitching on an already easy game? I don't think I've witnessed anyone doing the MGG or this crazy thing, but I wouldn't really know what to look for. I guess I'd notice if everything started dying within seconds.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    More glitching on an already easy game? I don't think I've witnessed anyone doing the MGG or this crazy thing, but I wouldn't really know what to look for. I guess I'd notice if everything started dying within seconds.
    More numbers than usual, stun locking, staring at an enemy yet it dies or is taking a lot of damage.

Tale-tale signs.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Someone thought I was glitching once because they saw me using the "shrug" expression while attacking monsters. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just have no idea why they saw that while everyone else saw me attacking with spinning strike. Go figure.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Glad to see some people in PSU have a backbone. Long time ago, it was hard to come by.

Whenever I see someone glitch, I make a note of their gamertag and report them for cheating on Xbox Live, and sometimes send in a support notice to Sega to report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunairetic View Post
    Well I'd prefer to be "emo" than dumb, and you're certainly playing both parts quite well. Abusing a glitch is the exact same as Codebreaker back on PSO. People like you are even worse than the ones that cheat, because earnestly speaking, you condone it, you let them make it common place. You're the type of person that let's a game like PSO, PSU or any other MO/MMO turn into a cesspool of cheating for personal gain. Ruins the game for hundreds of other people by destroying the delicate in game economy, and you don't even blink.
    I dont glitch i just buff stats 42+ buffs to help my team be STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends found out how to do the glitch showed his friends it to so we have 5 fortefighters all lv150 and me acrotecher with 41+ buffs, but he needed the help of a acrotecher like me with all buffs pass 41. And my god!!! They do off the chart damage srsly!!!!! Big numbers like 24322 no bull if i had a capture card i would put it on youtube!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Someone thought I was glitching once because they saw me using the "shrug" expression while attacking monsters. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just have no idea why they saw that while everyone else saw me attacking with spinning strike. Go figure.
    That happens from time to time, though I have most often seen it with Female Techers ending up doing the Greet expression when casting.

still dont see the reason why glitching is so "bad" I am pretty sure the person that made the 0% de ragan did not get banned.hmmm
    Xiledgaming.com
    [[Biggest Gaming community 30k memebers]]

Main GT: Syn Jerriel

GT for PSU: KoG Queenubcake
    Queen Nubcake 150 Protranser/FF/AcroTecher/FM @ 13
    Kitty 104 FT/AcroTecher/MF @10

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    Whenever I see someone glitch, I make a note of their gamertag and report them for cheating on Xbox Live, and sometimes send in a support notice to Sega to report them.

When people glitch against me like in games like Gears of War or halo3 like geting out the map or running while shooting ( crab walk gears 1and2 ) thats a pure glitch player vs player. Thats something i would report, but psu is a co op game fighting "ai" monsters why report someone killing monsters with one hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    ....... why report someone killing monsters with one hit?

MEGID GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha lol
    Xiledgaming.com
    [[Biggest Gaming community 30k memebers]]

Main GT: Syn Jerriel

GT for PSU: KoG Queenubcake
    Queen Nubcake 150 Protranser/FF/AcroTecher/FM @ 13
    Kitty 104 FT/AcroTecher/MF @10