Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

<font face=times new roman color=red>Everyone seems so surprised when I tell them I am an actual female playing a female character lol. I find it amusing, so I'm wanting all females to post here to show them we arent as much a minority as they assume

<center>

In real world, Ru Paul is not even a real woman.
    PSO is a cyber world, what do they expect??

<font face=times new roman color=red>I just find it humorous. I have a lot of guy friends playing female characters, and doesnt bother me a bit...just kinda makes me wonder... JK

No, i'm just curious how many females are actually playing vs men.
    <center>

Rappy Hunter

I have a female character... and u want to know why?

cuz i wish i can have a girlfriend like her... hahaaa.... her name is BennsGirl...

<font face=times new roman color=red>Awww...I just think my chick looks badass with her tight outfit and eyepatch lol. Kickin ass and takin names...lol, or so I delude myself to believe<center>

Real girl here, reporting for duty, ma'am! :P

If we're posting character names... eh... I'm gonna start a new one soon, but my current one is Escaia (the little white-robed FOmarl with the funny hat).

__In real world, Ru Paul is not even a real woman.
    PSO is a cyber world, what do they expect??__

Please please *please* don't start thinking like that... or at least don't tell anyone else to think like that. --;; Most people already assume that anyone who plays video games must be a boy. I've been called "he" or "him" or "that guy" (or, on one occasion, "buddy") more times than I care to count...

PSO Assassin

Everyone thinks my brother's a girl. Female avatar, ambiguous name. It's funny. :")

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spasm on 2001-03-02 18:26 ]</font>

I didn't mean all gamers are male, Drake. I just mean you don't tell by the gender of a character you see. the character might be control by a male or female.

Veteran Fighter

you sure brave Sciler

Lord knows if i were a "real" woman I wouldnt let these 16 cyberpunks know, hehe. Your gonna be real POPULAR now.

I like to role play Ryiko as a spunky wittle gurl who likes to BWAST stuff. Dunno I have a life so I dont play games to meet women. Sure i've met my fair share playing EQ from time to time, but Never did I come into PSO expecting to find a RL woman to hit on.

Hope everything works out for ya Sciler, if ya get any crazy stalker doods just let me know, I have ways of gettin ride of them, its quite funny.

just an observation.. When you say you've been playin since Atari, which atari do you mean??? I would asume you mean Lynx, or maybe the 7200... as both the 5200 and 2600 came out in the early 80's you would have been like 2 or 3.. Unless like me, you got systems later than the neihbors.., damn you bally's system..