Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071 LastLast

Thread: The Day's Finds

A few things I never bothered to post about since they aren't really that rare. These drops happened during a course of 4-6 months and a few hundreds of hrs.(and not enough sleep ): 50% Dark RED HANDGUN, 40% Dark 30% Hit RED HANDGUN(used primarily for Boss fight in Ult. Ruins) and a 55% Dark RED SWORD. Along with the 50% Dark Daggers mentioned above, it makes my Dark weaponry my strongest set for the game.

First rare monster special weapon drop: 5% Native/Dark Yasminkov 3000R from the Mil Lilly. Can't equip. Had a Pouilly Slime on the same run but no Twin Blaze for me yet. Also, not a find but an accomplishment, I hit Level 200 on my HUmar this weekend.
    Last edited by Orosan; Dec 25, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

New find: 30% native, 55% A.Beast, 15% Hit Red Handgun. Nice improvement over my old A.Beast Red Handgun(35% but with 40% hit). That high hit % made it hard to find a new one with improvement in performance. Also in Ultimate Mines you can find good quality units. Found there a God/Battle, God/TP and a PB/Create(didn't need any of them, but good to know they can be found in the mines). And in that regard, you can also find mags in the Caves Boss boxes(Da Ral Lie).
    Last edited by Orosan; Feb 11, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Was able to improve on my armor. Just found a 1 slot Sacred Cloth +279 DEF(no deband) & +133 EVA on Ultimate Caves 1. This is better than my older 1 slot Sacred Cloth by 30 DEF points, but EVA went down 18 points with the new one. Not really a big deal in Ultimate. As a HUmar, equipment with more DEF is better than more EVA. Don't get me wrong EVA is nice, but when you fight in the Ultimate Ruins better DEF is definitely needed. My previous best armor was a 0 slot Sacred Cloth +275 DEF & +151 EVA. I just realized than in newer versions of PSO the Sacred Cloth isn't very good, but for the DC PSO Ver 2 it's one of the best armors. As a comparison my previous best stats armor in the original PSO was a 3 slot Parasite Wear:Vajulla which only had +159 DEF & +102 EVA, so the Sacred Cloth armor was game changing for me in the Dreamcast PSO ver2. Now, if only I could find better than 1 slot ver.2 armors
    Last edited by Orosan; Jan 18, 2019 at 09:39 AM.

In the category of very cool but not very useful in Ultimate mode, I found an ANGRY FIST with 2 very high attributes: 55% A. Beast and 50% Dark. I kept it for my collection but I doubt I'll ever use it.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orosan View Post
    In the category of very cool but not very useful in Ultimate mode, I found an ANGRY FIST with 2 very high attributes: 55% A. Beast and 50% Dark. I kept it for my collection but I doubt I'll ever use it.
    Always good to keep in the warehouse in case you decide to raise an alt, or to give to a buddy to help with leveling.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Always good to keep in the warehouse in case you decide to raise an alt, or to give to a buddy to help with leveling.
    I'm playing only offline for now. Have checked into a private server that works with the Dreamcast, but it sounds a little bit complicated. Still undecided if I'll ever connect online again. But thanks for the suggestion.

It has been very quiet in the drop rares dept lately but I did get a couple of notable things that I'm keeping in my storage. A 5% A. Beast MAGICAL PIECE, found in Ultimate Mines 2. I can't equip but it betters the all 0% first MAGICAL PIECE I found years ago. The other drop was a 5% Native/A. Beast, 50% Hit VICTOR AXE. This one I'm keeping for Nostalgic reasons. The first AXE I found in original PSO was stolen from me due to PK'ing, but it had no good %'s. So suck on that you thief LOL
    Last edited by Orosan; Feb 25, 2019 at 10:12 AM.

Been a while since I've found something useful for me. The better equipment you get, the harder it is to find improvements. Been looking for a 2nd GOD/HP unit for a long time and finally found it in the boxes of Ultimate Mines 2. When I finally find a 4 slot ver 2 armor I plan to use 2 GOD/HP units to play in Ultimate Ruins .

Found a 2nd SECURE FEET. The stats are +2 DFP & -5 EVP compared to the first one I found. I still can't equip it of course, but its nice to find the true rare stuff in this game(Not ultra rare though).