Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: The Day's Finds

I was training my whitil FOmar by running the ultimate rappy quest, because I also wanted a red partisan (1/2 on a pal rappy) so I ran the quest a bunch and ended with about 38 Flowen's swords (1/64)....I NPCed them because my HUcast already has a better sword, and none had any crazy attributes or nice hit%.
    Normal Rappies Killed: like, 500 million...i didnt count
    Fat Rappies Killed: a bunch as well...i started counting them because i thought they were rare but stopped counting at about 40...got about 2-3 per run
    Pal Rappies: 3...NONE DROPPED MY PARTISAN Dx
    Fat Pal Rappies: none but I'd like to see one xP do these exist? lol

Quote Originally Posted by H34V3N View Post
    I was training my whitil FOmar by running the ultimate rappy quest, because I also wanted a red partisan (1/2 on a pal rappy) so I ran the quest a bunch and ended with about 38 Flowen's swords (1/64)....I NPCed them because my HUcast already has a better sword, and none had any crazy attributes or nice hit%.
    Normal Rappies Killed: like, 500 million...i didnt count
    Fat Rappies Killed: a bunch as well...i started counting them because i thought they were rare but stopped counting at about 40...got about 2-3 per run
    Pal Rappies: 3...NONE DROPPED MY PARTISAN Dx
    Fat Pal Rappies: none but I'd like to see one xP do these exist? lol
    It is possible to find a fat Pal Rappy, it's just VERY rare. It's also possible to find a fat Love, Halo, Egg, and Saint rappy in Ep 2.

Did Ultimate runs and found:

1 x Imperial Pick
    3 x HP/Revival
    2 x Gae Bolg

=)

I have been trying to find Red Handgun and real Agito in Ultimate Caves with my Whitill FOmar. No Red Handgun so far, I did find the real Agito yesterday. It didn't have Hit% though.

After several attempts I did find a Red Partisan with Hit% though, the day before.

I'm hunting a frozen shooter for my friend right now, with at least 20h. I've only found one torr recently though; they don't like me very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I'm hunting a frozen shooter for my friend right now, with at least 20h. I've only found one torr recently though; they don't like me very much.
    Funny, I am also farming Hildetorrs, for a red saber with hit on it for my new HuCaseal. I have a few Chain Sawds, but none with hit. I have killed 6 Torrs and found one Saber, with no hit.

I believe I counted one piping drought on Forest of Sorrow reaching 480 pipes a few days ago, thankfully, nothing that terrible today.

EDIT: My HuCaseal is super short with the classic red eyed face/body. She is hilariously small.

Well, consider yourself lucky you're playing Gamecube, and CAN pipe. Piping doesn't work on Blue Burst, so I have to just keep spamming quests with a lot of Hildebears and hope for the best. Also, 480 pipes? You really shouldn't pipe so much, your GC's lens is gonna die out if you do that.
    PSO-World is a game?

I did Addicting Food 3 times today. 4 Mil Lilies, and 150+ Ob Lilies. No Agito, no Red Handgun. No rares at all actually. Not even a lowly Diska of Liberator (on a side note, it is really amazing that still haven't found a single rare slicer with Hit% with this Whitill character, after 170+ hours). Ugh.

After 10 or so Caves runs, all I got were 1 Agito, 1 Diska of Liberator, and 1 Flight Fan.

Gamed with Levi for the first time in months. We decided to run EN2 in search of chainsawds and red swords. First run, we came across a red sword 0/x/x/x that I let Levi keep. The android bonus to paralyze makes it more useful for her.
    PSO-World is a game?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Also, 480 pipes? You really shouldn't pipe so much, your GC's lens is gonna die out if you do that.
    *has piped 600+ Love Rappies and tons of other stuff* eh...yeah...i can confirm that lol.

My cube lasted long time tough, i got it since release and replaced it last year. Piping will ruin your Gamecube lens, though it differs per cube how fast it does so. Also if you got a Wii, don't pipe on there for the same reason, and trust me, a Wii is more expensive to replace then a cube.

@H34V3N: Not quite the right one but to show it is possible. Also fat El and normal rappies are counted as normal rappies. They don't drop stuff faster or diffrent stuff.

And yes even finding 2 is possible, but it's very very very rare to find them. This all was done on PSO GC offline. Btw this are 4 diffrent runs.
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Aug 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.