Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959666768697071 LastLast

Thread: The Day's Finds

Some interesting drops over the weekend.

Ok drops.
    DoB 25 hit
    Red Handgun 20 hit

Good drop.
    Frozen Shooter 20 hit

Nice drop.
    Spoiler!

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

ザ・ワールド
    Spoiler!

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Been trying to find a ver 2 shield forever. After a great run of DC PSO when it came out yrs ago, I've been Playing on and off PSO Ver 2 offline since Sega closed the servers. Took a long hiatus during 360 PSU, and after those servers closed down too, went back to ver 2 for a short time. Played here and there, but started spending most of my time binging movies and tv shows. Always had the PSO/PSU itch so this year I started playing the PSU offline mode. I didn't rush at all. Took my time with it, but really my true love was the original PSO. So now I'm back on Ver 2 full time again and have played 500 hrs. In this past few months I have found 1 Hildetorr, 1 Mil lily and 2 Pouilly Slimes but no good drops on those. 2 Sacred Cloths(0 slot & 1 slot) to replace the 0 slot sacred cloth I found years ago, and the usual red handguns , daggers and swords to upgrade some of my old weapons. But the stupid shield was still eluding me. Suddenly on a Forest 2 Box drop I see something different. My eyes can see it but my brain is slowly reacting. I read "Secure Feet", checked the stats and then a single tear comes out of my eye. I start screaming: YES!!! YES!!!. But within this euphoric moment my brain has been shouting at me. I slowly realized that I can't equip it. My character is a Humar you see. Oh well. At least I got to celebrate the find, even if it was short lived. LOL. Back to the hunt. Will report back in 10 other years
    Last edited by Orosan; Jul 6, 2018 at 09:14 AM.

Found a Flame Visit, 15% A.beast after tecking, in Ultimate ruins. Was surprised. I barely play Ruins since I don't have a ver 2 Shield. Can't equip it though, but glad to have found a cool drop(at least for me LOL).

Finally found a ver.2 shield I can equip. Ultimate Ruins are so much easier now. I found in the caves 2 boxes a HANTER'S SHELL( yes with an A,in game misspelling no doubt). Stats are Def +98 and Eva +227. Hopefully can find another Hanter's shell with better stats or another shield entirely in my lifetime. LOL. So happy right now.
    Last edited by Orosan; Nov 5, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

I guess I'm the only one still playing DC PSO ver.2 in here. LOL. I got my first ever rare monster drop, a "Sound Source FM" mag cell from the Pal Rappy. I've had a "Parts of 68000" mag cell for a long time, and I've never been able to do anything with it, so this is not really the rare monster drop that I was wishing for(looking at you Twin Blaze). Hopefully is a sign of good drops coming my way.
    Last edited by Orosan; Dec 5, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

Found a 2nd HANTER'S SHELL. Either they are more common that I thought or it's Christmas' luck . After all I haven't seen them before until recently. This time I'm even happier. Didn't mention it before but I was a little disappointed with my 1st HANTER'S SHELL. I found a SECURE FEET that I couldn't equip with stats Def +127 and Eva +237. My first HANTER'S SHELL stats were Def +98 and Eva +227, so it bothered me that it was inferior. The new HANTER'S SHELL stats are Def +130 and Eva +225, even better Def that the SECURE FEET and with better resistances too. Eva is lower but I think that for Ultimate Ruins you need much higher +Eva to really make any difference.

PS
    All stats figures are without deband.
    Last edited by Orosan; Jan 17, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

The drops keep rolling in. "RED DAGGER" 50% Dark(Can equip ) and a "YASMINKOV 9200M" 5% Machine 15% Hit(Cannot equip ). I noticed that this weapon is called 9000 instead of 9200 in the other versions. Everything else matches. Just wondering about the renaming.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orosan View Post
    The drops keep rolling in. "RED DAGGER" 50% Dark(Can equip ) and a "YASMINKOV 9200M" 5% Machine 15% Hit(Cannot equip ). I noticed that this weapon is called 9000 instead of 9200 in the other versions. Everything else matches. Just wondering about the renaming.
    Congrats on those Red Daggers!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Congrats on those Red Daggers!
    Thanks. It's only 9*'s, but the red weapons are very good so I'm very happy.