Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What rare enemies have you found?

Hey guys, what rare enemies have you guys found, and what kind of goodies did they drop for you?

I've found every one but Orgdus, even after running the thing more than 100 times. I'm sure it is being difficult just to balance out my luck.

My first find was some Rappies in the demo, which happened to yeild a 44% Rappy Fan which still deal damage at about the same level as one of my low percent 11* Sanzo-hikens.

I found the Orgbus today on a B Rank run and got my Genesis Mag! Now just need the Saturn and Dreamcast.

I think the whole line of console RCSMs can be found in Story mode mission boxes.

Ive found many rappies. I found the rare svaltus in holy ground and it dropped a killing heart. i also found the rare pink giant rappy on my third run searchimg for lavis blades and dropped amore tippies but they were electric which seems for some reason to be the element every rare weapon I get comes in.

Awesome congrats on those Tippies, best Twin Dagger in the game, although Lavis are a close second.

Funny enough. My PSP luck at getting a rare spawn is the same as my start in PSU.
    In both the Japanese and US versions of the game, I've yet to encounter a rare spawn.

I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm guessing that the rare Svalti show up when there are also Rappys in the mission? What have your guys' experience been with that?

That is true, if you find rappies then you will encounter the Orgdus. I personally have found every rare creature except for Jaggos, which is what I am hunting for now.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

I found rappies running de ragan on B. They dropped some C rank twin daggers I think. Then just yesterday I was running cave of ice on S and I got the Jaggos. 6 in all and the third one dropped giga/bullet pp save. The A rank unit. I was surprised but does anyone know if the unit is rare on PSportable? They aren't even worth selling to the NPC on PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by lantis-zagato View Post
    I found rappies running de ragan on B. They dropped some C rank twin daggers I think. Then just yesterday I was running cave of ice on S and I got the Jaggos. 6 in all and the third one dropped giga/bullet pp save. The A rank unit. I was surprised but does anyone know if the unit is rare on PSportable? They aren't even worth selling to the NPC on PSU.
    I'm not sure if they are rare, but if you plan to be able to make good use out of it then save it, otherwise sell it. And the daggers were Rappy Tippies
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM