Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    2. On the system update, yeah, we always get all the update relate to "nerf" early, so no worry there but all other good system update might come real slow :S

Thats true. We got the death penalty removal, Visual-tech nerf, etc quicker than JP implemented theirs. And by Visual-tech nerf quick, I mean...MF was only around for 3 weeks before they nerfed their visuals, while JP had blinding-MF for a couple months I believe.

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

YES!

I can now happily be a Wartecher! /haha

Seriously though this should shush some people up, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Im loving how Fighmasters are the complaining that they aren't the head of the broken ones anymore. Fucking pleasure to my ears.
    I don't care about any of the nerfs (I'm an AF, and HATE Majarra) but still. If you truly care about balance and not "sticking it to fighter classes" you'd want GM to feel the nerf bat too. Because holy crap is GM broken.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Lol

Im loving how Fighmasters are the complaining that they aren't the head of the broken ones anymore. Fucking pleasure to my ears.

Im extremely intrigued by the status adjustments and these "Limit Break" technics. Are they Technics, or are they items that temporarly increase your technics?

If its a new technic that alllows my character to jump into the sky and rain hell down like an SUV, [I]fackk yess plz.
    I'm loving how you actually thought that at first this would actually be some awesome attack for Techers. We all know Segac doesn't care unless you're a Beast or a CAST whether you want a super attack or not. XD

As for me, just expressing my absolute delight again at Paradi and Majarra being nerfed. Oh happy day.

EDIT: And yes, GM most definitely needs the next nerf. Like NOW.
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu

Why is such a surprise about GT getting doubles? We have seen Lou since day 1 with rifle,double,rod only thing GT need is A rank rod to be like her :P

I really wish they did some work with techs. Come on it's a joke that gi-techs can only hit 6 targets when ra-techs hit up to 5 depending on the class. With out mentioning a few other things that can be improve with them.

H, Human Male (Lv 160 US / Lv 180 JP)
    A, Cast Male (Lv 170 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 50, R 60, Fo 60, Fi 50, G 55, T 25)
    N, Beast Female (Lv 160 US/ Lv 180 JP)
    M, Newman Female (Lv 161 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 1, R 1, Fo 40, Fi 0, G 0, T 32)

Finally got around to reading the entire thread. Gotta say I'm pretty excited about these changes. The lolnerfs don't bother me at all. As others have stated, Majarra will probably remain a good PA, if not then oh well, Daggas is still sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniDragon View Post
    I'm loving how you actually thought that at first this would actually be some awesome attack for Techers. We all know Segac doesn't care unless you're a Beast or a CAST whether you want a super attack or not. XD

As for me, just expressing my absolute delight again at Paradi and Majarra being nerfed. Oh happy day.

EDIT: And yes, GM most definitely needs the next nerf. Like NOW.
    My friend thinks that FG is better for soloing than GM is and he has 50% spears saying how that GM can't handle multi-hit boxxed creatures like drua gohra well. This update is gonna make him rethink his idea about that in the future. Techers need a boost badly. Having Gi-spells including megiverse and regrant(minus the se >.>) should multi-hit creatures. Only a suggestion though.

Wooo, nerfing overpowered pa's! Even though I use half of them, I don't mind. Form over function and all that. But seriously, Guntecher...double saber? Why? Why not Acrofighter? And why am I the only one to say that?

Not really a shock when they nerfed most spammed of the FM skills, but I lvl'd every pa for FM so I'm good. Just have to get this game on pc so the tornado dance nerf doesnt affect me Its great they did this since most skills atm (all sword skills as example) is overlooked since of majarra and jabroga are overpowered @_@
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

Yeah, it's times like this I'm happy I'm a sword user and not a mindless spear spamming noob like say...85% of melee players out there. XD
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu