Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast
    The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    Alright thanks for clarifying.

*wonders why GM needs more atp* XD
    So that they can clear sakura blast s2 in under five minutes.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Well, it kind of a shame that Paradi is getting nerfed. I didn't really get to play with it much, but visually, it's my favorite SUV. However, I agree that it shouldn't be the end of all SUVs, so I guess a nerf is needed. Just as long as I still get to use it at the end of the day.
    I'm kind of sad that the same SUV I used at lv20 is probably going to be the strongest SUV again. I wish they improved SUVs with only one copy instead of the ones that have already been upgraded.
    And Daggas is getting buffed while Majarra is getting nerfed? I really hope they're more on equal playing field now, since I'd much prefer to use Daggas on my spears.

So, let's see these new cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    The entire supplemental update (including stat adjustments) is gone thanks to the rollback, so it'll be a while longer before you see anything.
    I guess the downsizing sega did is really paying off for the JPN pc/ps2 version. Now they are getting the piss-poor testing our version has been getting for over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Only if there were six creatures in a group. In groups of three, Robaddo was stronger.
    Four are enough, and if there're only three monsters, Dus Majarra is better...

tbph... i reckon jabroga needs a bigger nerf than that :/ unless it has really poor ata... *checks* yeah i think it defo needs more than that... especially since majarra is being nerfed... now ill never see it die... and FM's everywhere will just be spamming this... pretty much as they are now :/ sucks... i wanna see dugrega buffed...

and i always loved daggas... itll be nice to be able to use it again :>

"impulsive force based method to avoid upward force. "

pretty much all the techers and protranser are getting whatever this is :P love google translate...

ahh well... i wonder when well see any of this?
    Last edited by garjian; Mar 26, 2009 at 03:00 PM.

Instead of making the superior classes weaker they make the inferior classes as strong as the superior ones? Is that what they call balancing? This game is easy enough already. v_v

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    All Types will have their stats adjusted and both GT and WT will be able to equip Double Sabers up to A rank.
    O_O *may just go back to WT after this update*
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Instead of making the superior classes weaker they make the inferior classes as strong as the superior ones? Is that what they call balancing? This game is easy enough already. v_v
    If they made a class weaker, the people who play that class would complain. Whereas if they made the weak classes stronger, the people playing those classes would be happy. So they have a choice of making some people happy or making other people upset. When you're dealing with customers, it's better to make people happy. Of course, in reality the game's too easy already so boosting all the classes is probably not the best idea. I'd like to see enemies get stronger and smarter in a future update, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

KeyBoard Puncher~

Quote Originally Posted by Golto View Post
    I guess the downsizing sega did is really paying off for the JPN pc/ps2 version. Now they are getting the piss-poor testing our version has been getting for over a year now.
    I haven't had faith in Sega's patch methods since the first incarnation on DC. They are the only people who could screw up enabling things that are already on the disc simply waiting for a light switch to be flicked on.

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    tbph... i reckon jabroga needs a bigger nerf than that :/ unless it has really poor ata... *checks* yeah i think it defo needs more than that... especially since majarra is being nerfed... now ill never see it die... and FM's everywhere will just be spamming this... pretty much as they are now :/ sucks... i wanna see dugrega buffed...

and i always loved daggas... itll be nice to be able to use it again :>

"impulsive force based method to avoid upward force. "

pretty much all the techers and protranser are getting whatever this is :P love google translate...

ahh well... i wonder when well see any of this?
    You dont get it. There is no superior class in this game.

If you're not a Force, Hunter, or Ranger (base class), you're supposed to be equals to whoever else you're playing with. Fortefighter is stronger than Acrofighter, but is not supposed to be superior.

Great, i was eager to check PSOW to see about the exciting new changes, only to get a steaming serving of....Rollback.

Damn you, sega. Damn you.