Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Ah, crap, I ditched the mission description to read the restrictions immediately.
    I thought it was Desert Goliath ; figthing Dimmagolus with no support isn't much of a challenge, I could fight it for a full 20 mins without getting hit once when I was at a lower level. :|

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Wartecher getting double-sabers! Something else to level up while using double-saber PAs, since my claws will probably be maxed out by that time.

Still, to me it seems a random weapon to give to those two classes...... maybe giving wartecher S-rank twin claws instead would have been more viable? Not sure what Guntechers could get in place of it, though.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    GT double sabers ... it's so they can melee usefully a bit, they've got an awesome basic attack and Tornado Dance gives them a move with knockback (to go along with Rising Strike / Shunbu for launch)
    Actually, it might be a lot more useful than Rising Strike for launch. Even as a topped off female human guntecher...that level 10 Rising Strike is a true gamble that it'll even perform the knockback/launch. It misses doing that all the time, with me. Enough that I can't count on it. Still, I only really find it more useful for soloing as in a group, I'm usually with folks that either make the launch not as important or can launch the thing much better than I could.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Heeheehee, launching with the third hit of Assault Crush...... that stuff seems like it comes down next week sometime.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yep, it's big update - hope it'll be here soon.
    Heh, my fave classes are hybrids (AT, GT & WT) - I've been wishing for A-rank DS on WT for awhile. This is pleasant news for the lesser-used classes, indeed.
    I'll digest the rest of the news slowly. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

[quote=EspioKaos;2274865]* All longbows will receive an increase to rate of fire and attack power (also applies to ver.1).

Hell yeah, I didn't level all of my bow bullets for nothing.
    Hopefully the speed increase to Masei-sou will be more than the others. I still need to get that one to 40 (25 currently IIRC).

* Guntechers and Wartechers will be able to equip double sabers up to grade A (also applies to ver.1).
    Wartechers and Guntechers don't really need double sabers. Especially with Guntecher's cap of 10 on stiking PAs. Both classes already have problems with the number of PAs they can equip at any given time. I would rather have Guntechers with S rank cards and Wartechers with S rank swords.

* Each type will receive various status adjustments (also applies to ver.1).
    Until I see these adjustments, I'll just assume they buff techers minorly and give masterforce a bit more HP.

GUARDIANS advanced style
    The following new items will be added:

- Provoke
    Perfect for a tank character. I might actually start playing my fortefighter. It seemed pretty silly that Guntechers (shotgun) and Acrotechers (whip) had better provoke weapons than a fortefighter (saber).

* Chat commands will be added that allow you to change line shields.
    Hell yeah! One of the best additions as long as it also changes what slots are equipped at the same time.

Your room functions
    * Common box capacity increased from 32 items to 100 items.
    About time.

* In place of item delivery from NPC shops, you will be able to access your common box free-of-charge from NPC shops.
    Good change.

* Different characters from the same account will be able to access the PM storage of each others' room. (This will allow previously undeliverable items between E1 and E2 accounts to occur.)
    Finally, I won't have to go switching to all of my character whenever I need armor or weapons changes when I switch classes. Depending on how this is implemented, One character will hold all of the tech weapons. One character will hold all of the guns. One character will hold the striking weapons and the armor and units will be in the common box which will allow me to fill one up with all of the "other" items like room decorations, clothes and things of that nature.

Again, that's depending on how it is implemented. It might be too difficult to do that in the long run.

* PS2 users will be able to change their frame skip options at the TTB receptionist on the 4th floor of Clyez City (also applies to ver.1).
    Hopefully this gets added to the Xbox version as well. No more slowdown on Flowery Pursuit and Egg Thieves? Hell yeah.

Oh and one last thing that I'm sure a lot of people missed.
    Level 20 cap on restricted missions means that B rank weapons and armor will be useful again

I find that highly amusing since I still have a set of 50% Assino-senba/Tero Line/Gi-senba/Giga Line/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post

Finally, I won't have to go switching to all of my character whenever I need armor or weapons changes when I switch classes. Depending on how this is implemented, One character will hold all of the tech weapons. One character will hold all of the guns. One character will hold the striking weapons and the armor and units will be in the common box which will allow me to fill one up with all of the "other" items like room decorations, clothes and things of that nature..

Too bad, this is JP only, they refer to 2x account that JP have. US don't have E1 and E2.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I'm kinda bummed about the Fighter nerfs tbh... I'd rather nerfs for both FM and GM and then a boost for MF to make things balanced like back on v1.

Fighters get all the hate/nerfs but techers get no love...
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Oh and one last thing that I'm sure a lot of people missed. Level 20 cap on restricted missions means that B rank weapons and armor will be useful again.

I find that highly amusing since I still have a set of 50% Assino-senba/Tero Line/Gi-senba/Giga Line/etc.
    Which means forget about bringing master classes into those missions.

Plains Overlord/R
    Demons Above/R
    Desert Terror/R

Hybrid, forte and acro classes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Wartecher getting double-sabers! Something else to level up while using double-saber PAs, since my claws will probably be maxed out by that time.

Still, to me it seems a random weapon to give to those two classes...... maybe giving wartecher S-rank twin claws instead would have been more viable? Not sure what Guntechers could get in place of it, though.
    Psst, we have S-rank twin claws already. Don't tell anyone though, Sonic Team will probably take them away and give us B-rank crossbows in their place.