Default What is the point?

Of bringing your 50% ground, fire, and ice weapons to white beasts lobby. Besides showing off of course. Then on top of it talk about someone else's palette. And yes, it's palette, not pallet, or pallot. You look like an idiot for bringing weapons that don't belong, and dumb for not being able to spell basic words.

Not everyone has every weapon in every element. Theres nothing wrong with using a 50% ground weapon on an ice enemy.

I never got all the elements in my guns, I just had one or two elements for each type. Quite often I may as well have been using a neutral weapon.
    Coming Soon!

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

People love to drop their pants and show off their ePeen in public. Which is usually in inverse relation to their real one.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, anything to do with the peen is small, considering they gotta do it on the interbutts.

Everytime I see stuff like that I cringe because I know I would kill myself before i put that much time into one of these games.

It's worse when it's one of those free mmos. its like looking at zombies of yourself, absolutely mortifying.

I never considered that people were checking out my equipment. I'd hate to answer your question with another question, but what is the point of that? People should mind their own business and be less concerned with my gear.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I never considered that people were checking out my equipment. I'd hate to answer your question with another question, but what is the point of that? People should mind their own business and be less concerned with my gear.
    It probably stems from the fact that Phantasy Star Universe's design lends itself all too well to elitism - I know when I played, there were people who would readily boot you from groups if you were using any melee weapons that weren't at least 44% in the appropriate element and had all of your PAs maxed.

It's a sort of design roadblock that's all-too-common when a game is designed to have lasting appeal. Creating a system that allows for too much scalability post-level cap based on things like equipment with liquidity will eventually always run into this, if the content available allows it. Basically, if the design allows for people to have a distinctly severe advantage based on their equipment, then everyone will be expected to have equipment that's at least on par with this high level or be booted. In the case of PSU, this presents itself in the form of elemental percentages on weapons (and armor too, I guess).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Actually, as far as I'm concerned, anything to do with the peen is small, considering they gotta do it on the interbutts.
    Is there a pun in that sentence that you didn't want anyone to see?

On topic: ya just gotta deal with the fact that there are the annoying 12-year-olds that HAVE to show off their new shiny toys to everyone, even though everyone doesn't even REMOTELY give a shit...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.