Question Back on PSU - Looking for people to play with

As the title says, I'm back on PSU after almost a three year absence. I shelved the game after my connection crapped out on me a month after the game's Xbox 360 release and haven't touched it since.

But just recently a friend and I got to talking about the game and so I decided to throw down some cash and get back online. To my surprise I still had my lvl 38 character and the two or three lowbies, which I subsequently deleted anyway, lol.

Thus far, I'm enjoying the nostalgic feeling, but it's beginning to wear off. Not only that, but no one I know is really online anymore and I'm a bit unnerved at the thought of asking random people (in the game) to join up and play. It is very awkward at times. Plus, you have players that can be just downright rude upon the simplest of inquiries.

So, here it is: basically, I want to make friends, but not with people that are jerks and/or those that will try and take advantage of whatever situation happens to present itself. I have the Xbox 360 version of the game. My character info is on my profile. Hit me up if you want to play. I'm a very friendly person and I try not to be annoying, lol.

p.s. - You'll have to forgive me if there is some type of thread where you can "meet up" with people to play. I tried looking for something like that, but didn't see anything.
    Last edited by DarthFomar; Apr 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM.

I would definitely play with you, but I'm on PC.

Love your sig though, good show.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Hey, Darth I'm probably going to renew my license tomorrow. I haven't played it in a while (quit october 2007) but I had two toons a Beast Guntecher and a Cast Fighgunner levels were 50-70ish I don't remember exactly. But feel free to add me. My Xbox tag is Unknown Alias.

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    I would definitely play with you, but I'm on PC.

Love your sig though, good show.
    Thanks. It was a sad one at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    Hey, Darth I'm probably going to renew my license tomorrow. I haven't played it in a while (quit october 2007) but I had two toons a Beast Guntecher and a Cast Fighgunner levels were 50-70ish I don't remember exactly. But feel free to add me. My Xbox tag is Unknown Alias.
    Ah, okay cool. I'll send you a friend request here in a bit.

My friend has recently decided to start a new char so I'm going to take the oppurtunity to level another one of my chars too (currently a 47) so if you guys want to join me your more than welcome. ExeWizard=GT and the char I'm currently working on is called Delphinus (I named her long before the bloody server name change
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.

Sending you a fr on live.

Okly Dokly. I was on Live when you posted that (watching film) but am now on PSU if you want to play!
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFomar View Post
    Not only that, but no one I know is really online anymore and I'm a bit unnerved at the thought of asking random people (in the game) to join up and play. It is very awkward at times. Plus, you have players that can be just downright rude upon the simplest of inquiries.
    Been there. Still there, kinda. Mosta' the folks I used to play with are offline or have moved on to "bigger and better" games.
    In short, if you're looking for someone to tool around Gurhal with, look me up.
    I'm usually in universe 1 or 2.
    Funnier than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, yet bloodier than Fried Green Tomatoes.

What's your main's name? I'll look you up a few times in the next day or two while playing the game.