Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

My first memorable moment was way back at the start of 2007, when I got my first flame because my character's name was CHUCK NORRIS. Ahh, good times, good times...

I do have a lot of memorable PSO/PSU moments too but ill just choose the two best in my oppinion:

1:
    Back in PSO 2 friends of mine and me were playing the game,but not online.We played offline really intense.So all day we were farming for those red boxes to drop who say "Special Weapon" and stuff.And everytime we met we compared each others new items and traded them.There were like 200Red items lieing on the floord sometimes for trades since trade function wasnt there yet.That was quite funny sometimes

2:
    Back to the days when the Rifle "Rattlesnake" just was released me and two other friends were playing anything in Hive,cant recall what exacly it was and then i just said "Hey lets check Desert Goliath S2 to check for Rattlesnake"(I said that for fun though cause the mission was pretty tough with all those robots and there was a bug somewhere that it made the whole mission lag after some time.Anyways they agreed and we headed there,then after 2 runs it really dropped,we were just going crazy and screaming around(Worth 70mil just for board that time?)Anyways my friend got it and we told him to put it in shop and we share,thats what we made up at the beginning.He said ok...then i never heard him talking to me or my other friend again....=/
    A other friend of me told me that he grinded it to 5/5 and left the game shortly after ...lol...
    Kind of sad huh...?

Anyways those are my stories =)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Ah, one of my favorite memories.

My brother and I were fighting our way through Very Hard on PSO. We had just finished going through the Ruins, and were restocking our things and money. I looked at him and said,"Let's go fight Falz!"

He replied with, "Hell naw." I badgered him enough to get him to go after we got prepared as possible. (Mind you, I think we were only about level 50 something HUmars and not experts at the game at the time.)

We took the telepipe and entered Falz's area. Went up and touched the stone and out popped the Darvants. We proceeded to start shooting-

And then we both got surrounded and shredded to bits. Both our jaws were on the ground. It was basically, "LET'S GO FIGHT BIG UGLY...dead."

Afterwards we laughed for some time. We'd walk up to each other and I'd go,"LET'S GO FIGHT BIG UGLY...DEAD." and we'd bust up laughing.

when my friend shot out the dimmagolus wing and me and 3 other fighters used jabroga on em

When I played PSO for too much hours and coulnd't sleep because I was still playing in dreams... after that I didn't touch the game fot 1 week

One time while playing split-screen on PSO for the Gamecube, me(lvl.3HUmar), my cousin(lvl.15FOmar), and his friend(lvl.1 RAmar) where fighting the dragon from the forest stages, it was a tough fight but we won, not by teamwork, but bu our lvl.1 teammate basically killed it by himself! Me and my cousin did almost nothing to help, I died, he revived me, repeat.

My most memorable time in Phantasy Star Universe was when Ethan Waber got hit by the Divine Maidens car thing at the start of the offline story mode. Lolz that was awesome.

But my best Phantasy star moment was going back to Phantasy Star Online and fightiing the Dark Falz boss.

My favorite memory was playing the PSO quest (back in the Dreamcast days) where you could BE the dragon at the end of F2. After fighting him so many times it was great to get to turn the tables and take the reigns, as it were.. A very unexpected and very fun quest.
    Last edited by Monochrome; Apr 5, 2009 at 06:00 PM.

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher

I have to say my most memorable moment in psu was when i first started playing and all most all the universes had lots of new people to met and play with.Also when i got my first maxed out Photon Art Buten-Shurensan <---- thats of course missed spelled but oh well =D

My most memorable experience was with Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II.

I went over to a friend's house since he had picked up the game the day it came out. I had been wanting to try out the multiplayer mode ever since I heard about it. I got over and a couple of my other friends were there. They had already started and just finished the Dragon. They tossed me the controller and I created my character for the first time on Gamecube. Picked a HUmar and since I had very little originality back then, named him MARTH. We started out at the caves so I could get power leveled, and after a while managed to make it to the boss room. I had hit level 8 by the time we got there and all I had was a Brand, Mechgun, handgun, and partisan. We started De Rol Le and we managed to hold our own against him for a while. Eventually De Rol Le completely wiped everyone out except me and I had run out of moons to revive anyone with. I thought I would get lucky and finish it off in a relatively short time, however that was not the case. I was dodging attacks and attacking it as often as I could like crazy. I spent over 40 minutes doing this, and was hoping with every strike that it would go down. I had just ran out of healing items and de rol le hopped on the raft. I grabbed the partisan and swung it as many times as possible while dodging his tentacle attack. Right as he was about to jump back off the raft I made one final effort to attack. The attack landed. De Rol Le jumped down into the water, and had thought I failed to destroy it and almost gave up hope. My thoughts of failure were quickly shattered when I saw it jump up, shriek, and fall back down into the water for good. I had done it, I finally defeated De Rol Le. That overgrown mutant sewer worm was defeated for good. My friends were all stunned that I managed to pull off the victory while they were all sprawled out on the raft. I was so relieved when that battle was over, the sweet taste of victory was so enjoyable. Needless to say I was bragging about that for quite a while. I think that encounter is why De Rol Le is my favorite boss still to this day. I always have that memory to look back on when playing. It was even more fun when I picked up the game myself and got all my brothers playing multi mode. We had such a blast playing and I still manage to get them together to play it every now and then.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter