Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default In-depth Character Guide and Statistics [UPDATED 09/16/09]

All of the following information applies directly to GC/Xbox/BB versions of PSO.
    Choosing a character?
    Want to know more about your selection?
    Here ya go...

Spoiler!

Character Statistics Disclaimer
    Spoiler!

Hunter Statistics:
    Spoiler!

Ranger Statistics:
    Spoiler!

Force Statistics:
    Spoiler!

Mag Information:
    Spoiler!

Miscellaneous information:
    Spoiler!

[END]
    If I think of more information I will add it here.
    I have a couple more things I'm going to add at a later time, but for now this is what I have.
    Last edited by Genoa; Sep 18, 2009 at 01:27 AM.

Pretty good stuff there. If this was posted during PSO's heyday, I would demand a sticky for this.

Actually screw that, I still do. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Thumbs up

i really liked the game it is one of my favorites even though i have lost all of my data at least 3 times

the data that i lost was lost to memory card corruption
    the first time i lost a Lv 56 the second time a Lv68 with a ton of rare stuff
    and the third time well i actually lost all my items only and that that was with my Lv 56
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Apr 7, 2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Use the edit button please

Well I was considering writing up some huge rant about ID selections soon. Also this sould be stickyied. And I guess I will write up A rant about the ID I know the most about...

Yes, I decree sticky! This has a LOT of information on it. Good job.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

This is good, but...I think it might need a little cleaning up. It looks like a wall of text. The seperation is good and all, but it seems a little lengthy.

And yes, sticky or add this to the Guides section, it's brilliant.

hey is there such a thing as a yellowhilde bear with red fists cause i dont know if it is rare
    Last edited by Zanesfield; Apr 7, 2009 at 07:20 PM.

A Hildelt. Yes. It's a common enemy. Hildetorr is it's rare counterpart. They only make their appearance in Ultimate. In the Forest and Temple. This is off-topic really.

are all of the online servers off because i herd about some one starting one back up but it was a roumor

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesfield View Post
    hey is there such a thing as a yellowhilde bear with red fists cause i dont know if it is rare
    I think you're referring to a Hildelt, the Ultimate version of a Hildebear, which is not rare.

So, is this just a handy compilation of all of the information that can be found in PSO world or anything new that I missed? Either way thank you, it's nice to have it all in one place. Glad you stepped up to the task, but if I may make a suggestion, make clearly divided sections and a table of contents with a symbol (not a number) like perhaps a roman numeral or abbreviation to make for easy information finding.

Also, race specific abilities in my opinion should get its own section. Among other things, you may want to include the rare monster list and what its original was and probably the rate (for v1-v3, talk is that they changed it for v4). A brief summary of the character classes would be nice too, and by brief, I mean brief. Like, HUmar=Basic all around Hunter, HUnewearl=Less sturdy but with extra tech power to back it up, HUcast=Destrcutive tank, etc. etc.

Overall, nice information topic.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10