Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just give the name of (in your opinion) the best weapon. I just want to know what everyone thinks is the best. Oh, before i forget if a Skyly can get it tell me.

Sorry let me clear this up Im a HUcast. My name can tell you that, but i had this idea not to long ago "i wonder what other pepole think is the best weapon, My friend likes Bloody Art another likes his Musashi My personal favorite happens to be Last Survivor(Which i found today )" In your opinion is the name of the game. Im just one curious HUcast. Pleaze dont give me Curiosity Killed the Cat routine or in this case HUcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegaMan_The_HUcast on 2003-02-15 21:43 ]</font>

It varies depending on class, playing style, stats, and usefulness.

For someone who loves one-on-one battles and/or sheer killing power I'd have to say a Black King Bar with decent stats. Undoubtedly the overall strongest single-target weapon in the game based on power, stats, and total hits.

For someone who loves multi-hit weapons I'd have to say a Red Sword with decent stats.

For someone who loves long-range guns I'd have to say a Frozen Shooter. Not much power, but it's easily the most useful ranger weapon in the game since the special has the same power as a heavy attack and the freeze is 100% effective even in Ultimate.

For someone who loves mechguns I'd have to say a L&K14 Combat with a decent hit bonus (area stats are worthless to a mech).

For someone who plays forces I'd have to say either a Psycho Wand or a Dark Bridge since they both offer halved TP costs for techs while equipped. The Psycho Wand also boosts Ra-techs by 30%, not sure if the Dark Bridge has a boost or not.

Skyly can find a Monkey King Bar (needs a Blue-Black Stone to upgrade to a Black King Bar) and Red Swords. You'll need other IDs, such as Purplenum, in order to find a Frozen Shooter, special mechguns, or a Psycho Wand. Good luck getting a Dark Bridge, though. If you can play online (or offline multi-player) then you can always play under other people's IDs and find different items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-02-14 23:51 ]</font>

I'd say it's not even as simple as that, VulpesMundi. I tend to carry a minimum of two weapons, but I can see carrying up to 5 if you're not too interested in money (meaning you aren't raising mags on trifluids).

For a hunter, I'd say these are the best:
    As a HuCast, power is my thing. A single targetting weapon, like the forementioned Black King Bar, tends to hit very hard and can destroy a solitary enemy very quickly. That gets one of my votes, by the way.

Also, a single targetting distance weapon can help wittle down an enemy without the risk of bodily harm, and a mechgun type keeps the power flowing..H&S 25 Justice with good percents is the best a HuCast can equip. The downside is, low range. It's impossible to snipe with a mechgun. A Red Handgun gets my vote here.

A slicer is good for weakening slow moving enemies in groups, or bosses. I'd say Flight Cutter is the best of these, because the experience steal can offer slightly quicker level ups if it's used right.

A sword type can keep gangs off you up close, and rack up the kills in style. Tsumikiri J-Sword gets my vote, you can't go wrong with that kind of power.

Hunter: best I've found is a Meteor Cudgel 0/0/0/30/30

Ranger: Frozen Shooter

Force: Holy Ray or Dark Bridge if you're using only techniques. And yes, my Dark Bridge is legit. I've never been online before and don't know how to hack. My first character was an Oran HUcast, and because the topic of Olga Flow seems to be taboo, I'll leave it at that.

*Raises one eyebrow, then the other*

Guld Milla with 50% hit.

*exits stage left*

Guld Milla, theres just something about a mechgun that adds 200+ atp....

THE ONE

my favorite weapon is the heaven punisher!!!!
    But unfortunatly i don t hav it on GC.
    I love it s special atack!!!!!
    Another weaps i love are the 3 weaps created with olga flows DNA.
    I m a skyly too and I found yesterday a meteor cudgel in ruins by killing a dark bringer.That s my best weap.
    phil

That wasn't as many people as i thougt would answer but its OK... thanks for your opinions.

Overstater of the obvious...

my vote would have to go to my s-rank twin......mainly because it's a uniqe weapon to me, b/c i got to name it, and i have no problems running the ruins on ult. with it.

The Original DarkFalzSux

A set of Charge Vulcans with high hit percentages, or a Vjaya with high percentages.