Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Swag Contest Winners

The following entries have been selected for the PSO-World.com Phantasy Star Swag Giveaway Contest:

Three Winners:
    -GreenArcher - An Epic Offline Two Player Episode 1 Challenge 9 Run
    -NeoMusashi - The Rise of Team »Crescents« on Blue Burst
    -Airalean - The Start of the Ethan Meme

Each of the above winners will receive a copy of Phantasy Star Portable, an inflatable GH101, and a Phantasy Star Universe wrist band.

Grand Prize Winner:
    -Larian - The Lost P-Arm's Blade

Larian will receive a GH101 drawing autographed by Takao Miyoshi, a Phantasy Star Universe t-shirt, and a Phantasy Star Universe wrist strap.

A big thanks goes to everyone that entered and to Sega of America/RubyEclipse for providing the prizes.

You can use this thread to congratulate the winners and to share additional stories.

Great Job Guys! My story was actually quite similar to GreenArcher's, but it looks like the dynamics between players was really a deciding factor in this one.

LOL at Larian!!! That story made me laugh so much at the end haha man i remember those times of dieing with your weaps exposed it really showed who your real friends where and it made people actually try and not die not like now adays people just sit there and expect a moon right away if there too cheap to buy scapes.. But anyways yea ive had countless experiences that relate to yours but i didnt even know about this contest lol oh well. Really miss those psov.1 days tho.. psu is fun and all but psov.2 on the dreamcast will always hold all of my memories. Im probally gonna keep playing this series forever

awww i wanted to win a copy of the game, since i dont use a copy....(illegal?) i think not! anyway, great story guys! grats!

If you don't mind, can you tell me how well/unwell my moment did? I put a lot of time into writing (totally worth it for the memories it brought back XP ). Anyway, enough about me...
    Congratulations you three and a big one to you Larion! Your stories have inspired me to start playing PSO with my brother again (yeah, they were that good). Happy PSing (Phantasy Staring) to everone out there!

yeah chaos! play forever! man i quit the phantasy series about 100 times and yet like a drug addict i keep coming back. i really miss my pso buddies. when the x box servers went down i swore id never play ps again. yet psu... hook, bait and sinker! then when i burnt up my fourth and final 360 i retired the controller once again. now as a trucker, my psp is my bestest friend. every time i see a kiddo with a psp im asking yet again like a dope fiend... hey!!... you got psp for psp! they shake their heads and run away! man i wish i had some ad-hoc friends to party up with. but hey... at lvl 100 i can solo pretty damn good!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Congratulations to all winners!

I truly enjoyed reading everyone's stories, it was a real treat.
    I may have shed a few tears, and definitely had quite a few laughs!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

good job winners, enjoy your loot

Congratulations guys! Those were some awesome entries, the nostalgia just reading those brought back some great memories.

Enjoy the swag and give it good homes.

Free stoofs, woo!

*thanks judges*