Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    1. I have a life and love it.
    2. PSU is my favorite game of all time. STD is my 2nd favorite event so far. So I'm playing this and enjoying it while I still have a lot of free time.
    3. This took about 50 hours to do.

You guys ask what you're doing wrong? I could tell you but what's the point in it? I try to make the most out of every minute I spend in the game given my limited time. I value efficiency above all else. Here are some pictures. I actually have 1600+ at this point in time.

I withdraw my last statement lol.

Again i didnt want to sound like an ahole, Just was hard to belive. Ohh and if your on the 360 i want to play with you lmao, I want your luck
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dealbreaker View Post
    I withdraw my last statement lol.

Again i didnt want to sound like an ahole, Just was hard to belive. Ohh and if your on the 360 i want to play with you lmao, I want your luck
    Too bad, I'm on the PC/PS2 servers.

The secret to my semi-success so far is solo'ing. I've solo'ed over 75% of the runs I've done during STD. Though, I wouldn't encourage solo'ing until you've built a character very well suited for it <.<; Otherwise it's a big pain to solo (I've been trying recently to solo on my nubby GM, hasn't been pretty).

I suspected it was soloing.

Edit:

Yay! Barta 21! It was only the... third or fourth tech I learned, way back at launch?
    Last edited by Randomness; May 2, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
    Coming Soon!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Hey Deragonite how about giving me a few mil? I could use a "bailout. My "economy" is in a rut. Oh btw Pwincess, it seems we are in the same boat. I just hit 45 before taking my two day MMO hiatus. This is great. I love my MMO hiatuses. Makes me think back and say to myself "F*ck this little troll with his super rare S-Rank and his capped character. I've got a S-Rank bottle of whiskey that has a 50% "get completely stupid drunk" element on it.". And yes some punk kid bitched and moaned in my shop saying I was a "noob" because I didn't have any high star S-Rank stuff in my store. So I basically told him to "GTFO of my store if he didn't like my stuff". Oh and I typed it out too...because I don't do shortened crap like that. I got fingers and good sentence structering so I'm gonna use it. Thats my accomplishement. Screw synthing I told some snot nosed brat off. Hope he chokes on his chocolate milk and then gets hit by the small bus he takes to school. Little mistake.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    Hey Deragonite how about giving me a few mil? I could use a "bailout. My "economy" is in a rut. Oh btw Pwincess, it seems we are in the same boat. I just hit 45 before taking my two day MMO hiatus. This is great. I love my MMO hiatuses. Makes me think back and say to myself "F*ck this little troll with his super rare S-Rank and his capped character. I've got a S-Rank bottle of whiskey that has a 50% "get completely stupid drunk" element on it.". And yes some punk kid bitched and moaned in my shop saying I was a "noob" because I didn't have any high star S-Rank stuff in my store. So I basically told him to "GTFO of my store if he didn't like my stuff". Oh and I typed it out too...because I don't do shortened crap like that. I got fingers and good sentence structering so I'm gonna use it. Thats my accomplishement. Screw synthing I told some snot nosed brat off. Hope he chokes on his chocolate milk and then gets hit by the small bus he takes to school. Little mistake.
    o__o Uh... Hi?

I just synthed a 38% Light Storm Line! XD Wooh~ The second became Neptuline.

I finally finished leveling Choutou (Slicer Ult. PA) to 40 on my AF! <3 I love that move! X3 Next is to get my twin claw PAs leveled.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    o__o Uh... Hi?

I just synthed a 38% Light Storm Line! XD Wooh~ The second became Neptuline.

I finally finished leveling Choutou (Slicer Ult. PA) to 40 on my AF! <3 I love that move! X3 Next is to get my twin claw PAs leveled.
    I ain't got nothing against you guys I'm just mad at that little jerk. Although I had a good laugh tellin him off. Also congrats on your synth hun. Celebratory shot? *holds out bottle of whiskey*

I've got a S-Rank bottle of whiskey that has a 50% "get completely stupid drunk" element on it.
    This is good.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Lol I just spent about 750 million meseta and only have 50 S+10's, a 50% dark Armas Line, and a Love Inferno to show for it. I'm in no position to hand out free meseta right now since I'm down to 20 million myself...

Though I do like your name

Ayayayayaya...
    Last edited by Deragonite; May 3, 2009 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    Lol I just spent about 750 million meseta and only have 50 S+10's, a 50% dark Armas Line, and a Love Inferno to show for it. I'm in no position to hand out free meseta right now since I'm down to 20 million myself...

Though I do like your name

Ayayayayaya...
    Ah its alright Dera! I wasn't expecting a free hand-out anyways. Thats awesome that you found a 50% Dark Armas Line. Is it just me or does all the really pain in the ass enemies dark element?

Oh and as for accomplishment, has anyone gotten a good winning streak on the roulette tables? I'm not talking about putting money on the "Red" tab or "Black" tab, I'm talking picking the number tabs and winning everytime. I swear roulette is less of a rip off than the slots. Slots suck!

Ah its alright Dera! I wasn't expecting a free hand-out anyways. Thats awesome that you found a 50% Dark Armas Line. Is it just me or does all the really pain in the ass enemies dark element?

Oh and as for accomplishment, has anyone gotten a good winning streak on the roulette tables? I'm not talking about putting money on the "Red" tab or "Black" tab, I'm talking picking the number tabs and winning everytime. I swear roulette is less of a rip off than the slots. Slots suck!
    The odds are better on roulette. They are still slightly against you. But at least there's no 00.

And yes, a great many of the pain-in-the-ass enemies are dark element. The rest tend to be light-element. (Anything with Grants, and Stateria)
    Coming Soon!