View Poll Results: So here I am, trying to make my Hucaseal as tough as can be for the impending trip down to fight ul

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brightness Circle

0 0%
  • Love Heart

1 50.00%
  • Luminous Field

0 0%
  • Electro Frame

1 50.00%
  • Aura Field

0 0%

So here I am, trying to make my Hucaseal as tough as can be for the impending trip down to fight ultimate mode Olga Flow, and I've come to the defense...so after some enemy searching and interesting trades with some great folks, I now have a Kasami Bracer (lowest stats one can have I believe) and a super sweet DF Field with 4 slots!! (make redria friends who are willing to help those who need it!) so I'm looking at the armors and I'm like, well, is there really anybetter I can get? Sure, Electroframe has higher def/evade (possibly) but its elemental stats are horrible. the love heart, I can make one, and wear it in two lvls, it's pretty unique, but is it good?..same with brightness circle, looks less on the def, but that 25% to dark alone is great. and well, aura field at 151, I'm not so close to that, but should I wait to make one? heck, can androids even wear it? so now I'd like to hear what everybody else out there thinks, take a vote and give me some reasons why you'd pick the one you would! I'm curious to know now. heck, the listed stats could be totally wrong and one of these COULD be better than DF field.

No, you cannot use the AURA FIELD.

The stats of armor will vary greatly. In other words, you can find a GUARD WAVE with better stats than some DF FIELD, an ELECTRO FRAME with better stats than some AURA FIELD, etc.

Just alternate depending on the situation.

I always liked D.Parts 2.01