Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you wish they kept the same in Ep1and2 as they were in ver.2 on dreamcast?

for starters the damned HUmar backstep with double saber animations

2. S Rank ability to make ur tp/hp regen. i think they did that?

3. sranks having a special

4. Endlessnightmare quests

I wish Sonic Team would have kept the no material limit they had in Ver.2.

It also would have been better if they still had the God untis not as rare. Like they were in DC ver.2. I had every single God unit except for God/Luck

I wish they kept the item State/Maintenace. It was the most useful slot item I knew of.

The Flame Bringer

i wish they wouldve kept hunters being able to use granst and megid, plus it sucks if you die and have all your money on you! You loose it! hehe

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

Hit Materials!!!!!!!!

Trap Vision items... they dont work like on DC... to used them on the GC you might have to use 2 to see all traps in one room then when you enter the next room, you would need to exspend another trap vision to see new traps

i dont know if the anit-trick is still in PSO but it was fun casting Grants on my team members (oh and it did raise PB too =P)

and a keyboard thats less than $30 (avalability everywhere)

edit: HIT MATERIALS!!! 9_9;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TAbRi5 on 2003-02-17 14:01 ]</font>

It's funny, almost everyone above this post is begging for things that were changed cuz of game balance.

Hit materials - obvious why they took them out.
    Mat limit - obvious too.
    SRank HP/TP Regen - Probably to balance the race specialties, like it wouldn't be right to give a Human HP/TP Regen, cuz then they'd have Regen AND 250 mats. To fix this, I think they should just let the Regenerate double for different races, like HP for Android, TP for Newman, nothing for Human. XD
    Grants/Megid - c'mon, obvious.
    State/Maintenance - No comment. ¬_¬
    Srank special - They shouldn't have taken it away completely. Shoulda just minus'd the S/D/J/Z.

Meh, for what I hate was changed, is the many, many, bugs dealing with FSOD, corruption, and even character overwriting, and there isn't even a cheat device.

On 2003-02-17 13:59, TAbRi5 wrote:
    Trap Vision items... they dont work like on DC... to used them on the GC you might have to use 2 to see all traps in one room then when you enter the next room, you would need to exspend another trap vision to see new traps

i dont know if the anit-trick is still in PSO but it was fun casting Grants on my team members (oh and it did raise PB too =P)

and a keyboard thats less than $30 (avalability everywhere)

edit: HIT MATERIALS!!! 9_9;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TAbRi5 on 2003-02-17 14:01 ]</font>
    I remember being able to cast Grants on team members in Ver.2. that was a pretty awesome glitch.

The Flame Bringer

as far as the many many bugs and dealing with the fsod, on the dreamcast it was still there...cmon, dont you remember bsod? happened to me and lost everything in my bank and on my person, my mag went down to level 1 it sucked....at least here i just lost on my person what wasnt equipped! as far as the corruption is concerned, that happened on dc too! had that happen once also!

With all the tweaks made, everything is pretty good.
    What I wish they hadn't changed, however,
    was the Northern Lights effect when fighting the Sil Dragon.