Question Why can't I do the next story mission?

I just finished Restorations 1 (ep3. ch.2) on A, and it gave me the results screen and I got a B for the mission(I was pretty slow -_-), so I went back to the counter to do Will of Light 1 (ep.3 ch3.), but it wouldn't let me select it. Can someone explain this for me? I want to get to the Howzer mission to hunt for Vijeri / Resists.

Each story mission has two parts to them, part 1 and part 2. Part 2 will always be at the next mission counter in the lobby you get dropped in after completing part 1. If you read the dialogue screen that came up when you completed part 1 you would know, instead of posting and waiting for replies.

Okay, here's an interesting one for you then... I've just completed Ep3, Chapter 6 ( yes, part 2 ), and I don't have the ability to pick up the story where I'm supposed to go help Leo and Tonnio. Anyone know what the next step is?
    BURST!

Ep. 3 Chapter 7 isn't available yet.

So, the expansion that I paid for almost a year ago can't be finished yet? That doesn't make sense, I've got two achievements that I haven't been able to unlock because they didn't happen in the story.
    BURST!

The episodes have been released one at a time, on a set schedule. Some of the story missions are meant to line up with events. This is all a story that's unfolding in real-time on the servers.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Ah, I guess that makes a little more sense. Still though, how is it that the info for what is obviously going to be the boss of the story missions is already available?
    BURST!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Japan probably already had the last few missions released, and people are referencing what drops and what happens in those mission as what we're going to get. Psupedia does the same thing with the party missions we haven't gotten yet, like that Mechanical Soldiers and stuff.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheBurninator View Post
    Two? You should only have one left.

Based on information from http://profile.mygamercard.net/VidAvehn, you're missing the Dark Falz Slayer achievement. Go to the Guardians Colony, and do the mission "The Dark God" from the Rykros Counter. After defeating the boss (Dark Falz), you'll get the achievement.
    According to that page I've only got 11 out of 13 for 1130 of 1250. Do the last two both get completed with that single mission?
    BURST!