Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So who's excited about The Sims 3?

I know I am!! I get to play god again LOL!

Then again, i've always been a fan of the sims. And for those of you who don't know what the sims is,

Spoiler!

http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/ho...anguageCode=en <- The sims 3

And here is a little info about the Sims in general -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims

For those of you who DO know what i'm talking about, I totally LOOOVE how the new game is even more in depth when it comes to appearance and EVEN personality, which is REALLY cool, yet scary, because it'll literally feel like they're almost human, since they'll have their own individuality WHICH I LOVE! Thus making things more interesting, since I kind of like to make up little stories for my families!

I can't wait until June 2nd!!

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I'm not, I was never into the Sims. Play God? Pssh, no thanks bro.
    Last edited by Shadowpawn; May 26, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

Well hey, it's not for everyone & that's perfectly alright! I personally think it's great. And I am pretty sure i'm not the only one who feels the same way either.

I skipped The Sims 2 due to my PC being a piece of crap, but I've always been a fan of The Sims. I mean, I played most of the first expansions, and I even played The Sims Online... Speaking of, I wonder what kind of online elements this one will have. Playing The Sims online is just all kinds of awesome.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I actually have always wanted to play the sims online since it looked like a lot of fun. and Yeah, I am also curious as to how the online thing on the sims 3 will play out, too. It's nice to see a fellow sims enthusiast

The new Sims looks good. I like how the whole town is actually there and your sims go places in real time. I don't like the fact that the game is gonna have a cash shop.
    If you want a sneak peek, watch this guy's broadcast http://www.justin.tv/jacobian360 he has a reviewers copy of the game, (or so he says) and he plays it everyday. It looks really nice.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Anal-retentive Holio HolioArtillery's Avatar
    if you're really that intrested, just track my IP, creep.

Fuck the people, I'm more interested in the kiddy CAD tools the game features. If I want to build an 8 story mansion or a big ass castle from scratch, then I want to damn well build it. Any news on additions to construction tools, lot size, and maximum amount of floors?

On another note, if I wanted to play God, I'd go play Black & White.

Burn in Hell, cancer

Nobody can simulate what it is to be me.

(no, not really. probably gonna pull a spore, fall on its ass when it doesn't come to terms with claims it made etc)

I haven't really played the Sims since the first one, but I do like how the Sims 3 actually has a whole town full of sims to interact with, instead of just a bunch of separated areas you can jump around to. I don't know if I'll be getting it anytime soon, but if the opportunity is given to me, I'll definitely give it a shot.

got Sims 2 and was SOOO engrossed in it (my friend's girlfriend had like 5 generations before they had a massive HD crash)... but it wore off... now its kinda... eh.
    That and it made me realize that, giving my self a hot loving wife in a game doesn't get me one IRL.....(goes to cry in a corner now)