Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/090530a.html
    http://dps.dengeki.com/psu/2009/05/playstation.html (screens at this link)

It seems the article in Dengeki PlayStation didn't allow enough space to include all of the information the writer wanted to note, so he put it (and some screens) on his official blog. Here are some new details from the writer's entry.

Legacy of the Light
    * 1-4 players, no NPCs or partner machines allowed.
    * Difficulties C-S will be available upon release.
    * Difficulty C will have a requirement of LV50 for players, enemies will start at LV100.
    * The mission's field is actually VR Kugu RELICS, not the real location.
    * The mission is cleared by reaching the central point of the VR RELICS site.
    * You will receive one Photon Crystal for S-ranking the mission, though is doesn't clarify if this is for all difficulties or if the payout increases with difficulty.

Entrusted Defense
    * 1-4 players, no NPCs or partner machines allowed.
    * Difficulties C-S will be available upon release.
    * As seen in the screenshot, you will be fighting enemies in VR Clyez City.
    * This is an extermination mission. The mission is cleared by defeating a predetermined (though currently undetermined) number of enemies.
    I took a look at the screens etc on the Denkegi page, I couldn't help but notice something about Photon crystals, a Lavis cannon and Photon Spheres? I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say you need the photon crystals to transfer over the Lavis cannon from PSP? Or possibly use them to make a photon sphere? My Japanese is not so good I couldn't make out the whole sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucente. View Post
    I took a look at the screens etc on the Denkegi page, I couldn't help but notice something about Photon crystals, a Lavis cannon and Photon Spheres? I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say you need the photon crystals to transfer over the Lavis cannon from PSP? Or possibly use them to make a photon sphere? My Japanese is not so good I couldn't make out the whole sentence.
    It's all speculation on the author's part. Basically, he's just tossing around ideas of how Photon Crystals could be used to get weapons like the Lavis Cannon among others by introducing an exchange mission like PSP's Unrecorded Order.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    It's all speculation on the author's part. Basically, he's just tossing around ideas of how Photon Crystals could be used to get weapons like the Lavis Cannon among others by introducing an exchange mission like PSP's Unrecorded Order.
    Dang, I almost got excited and giddy from hearing "Lavis Cannon". Don't get my hopes up like that, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Although you probably HAVE dropped over a thousand dollars on any given console, between the games, accessories, and of course the console itself.
    But guess what, that's still not one game, like that guy suggested. No one game deserves $1,000 bucks to buy stuff that if we're being REALLY honest should be already available. If I wanted my life ruined by buying stupid in-game stuff en masse with real money I'd play Second Life.
    Last edited by AlphaDragoon; May 31, 2009 at 02:00 AM.

What's all the talk and no substance lacking in progress here?

I don't get these ppl complaining about paying more for better content in a video game that you play for your own entertainment, not a job where you invest more time to get more in return. Time = money, if you lack in money, then better go find a part time job or something instead of playing PSU all day 24/7, Simple.

Now, to Sega:
    Lower the monthly Guardian License subscription to $4.99 and the Guardian Cash to cost 100 points for $1.00 so users can purchase 500 GC points with their left over money from monthly sub. Make these new GC missions to cost 10 GC points per user per mission. That would do it.