Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    I wonder what people are going to do this srly i need a good laugh.
    laughs, coming right up!

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    or else PSU will die a horribly death.
    It's already horribly dead.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

It wouldn't be fair to turn PSU from a video game into a "who has the most money in real life?" pile of shit.
    as opposed to who lacks a real life the most and can spend the most time pointlessly grinding away at a game pile of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by S4CT4L1TY View Post
    im scared will someone hold my hand
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    as opposed to who lacks a real life the most and can spend the most time pointlessly grinding away at a game pile of shit?
    Yes, that's how it should be. It's kinda like every other game out there. The more you do it, the more you practice, the more experience you have, the better you should be at it. Wouldn't it suck to practice your ass off for an entire year for tennis, only to be beaten by some out of shape loser just because he makes more money than you?

And as a side note, I disagree about the whole "good video game players have no life" statement that so many jealous players mention. What is so bad about someone spending a lot of time doing something that they enjoy? Personally speaking, video games are my favorite thing to do, so playing a ton of them is actually a good thing, since it brings me a lot of joy. Someone who is enjoying their life, doing what they wanna do, has a hell of a lot more of a "life" than some bitter loser who is miserable with their own life and has to put down others in order to make themselves feel better.
    Quit PSO2

^

Good point and excellently made!

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post

It's already horribly dead.
    It is? man, I could have sworn that's what I have been playing all evening... maybe I imagined it?

*rolls eyes*

In any case, I promise that every single one of you here will try it at least once. Why? Just so you can come here and bitch and moan about how you just got ripped off and how much Sega sucks. Do I have a finger on the pulse of this community or what?

Yes, that's how it should be. It's kinda like every other game out there. The more you do it, the more you practice, the more experience you have, the better you should be at it. Wouldn't it suck to practice your ass off for an entire year for tennis, only to be beaten by some out of shape loser just because he makes more money than you?

And as a side note, I disagree about the whole "good video game players have no life" statement that so many jealous players mention. What is so bad about someone spending a lot of time doing something that they enjoy? Personally speaking, video games are my favorite thing to do, so playing a ton of them is actually a good thing, since it brings me a lot of joy. Someone who is enjoying their life, doing what they wanna do, has a hell of a lot more of a "life" than some bitter loser who is miserable with their own life and has to put down others in order to make themselves feel better.
    Agreed
    PSU - Xbox 360 - QuickSilver 159 Human Fighmaster, Synergy 145 Cast Gunmaster
    Howzers Killed: 3
    Theres no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find...

I will quit when this comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleahoy View Post
    I will quit when this comes out.
    As much as I wouldn't want to agree with you, I think this will mark the absolute end of PSU. I will stick around til the servers go down, but I wont enjoy this update when our side gets it. I'll keep doing normal missions. :/

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

But being good at PSU dosn't require skill. Grinding levels and PAs just takes time. Hours and hours of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    I'm gonna back you up 100% on this, I've been playing this game for over 2 years and my highest character is 137 today, I see people who started playing this game during the STD who have easily surpassed me in level, though not in quality equipment. I don't resent them on the contrary, good for them if they have that kind of free time to devote to a game they enjoy.

I do not have that kind of free time, but I do have a good job and I will not hesitate to route some more cash into something I truly enjoy. You know it's not about equalizing myself in the game with people who have time to play more, or having better equipment than others its about maximizing the enjoyment of my free time. I work hard and that has privileges If you disagree with that well tough luck.