Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Split four ways: 40 | 60 | 80 | 100 >>100 yen per run = same as arcade game price in Japanese?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

yep, around that, which makes no sense

its like paying the price for watching a movie in the cinema when you have the DVD at home....

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I don't know....I would consider myself a die-hard player, and I have some extra cash laying around, and I wouldn't pay that much, other than to just try it once or twice. Seems a bit too expensive from the quality of work we get from SEGA. Coming from me that's saying a lot. I love SEGA and have never "bashed" SEGA.
    I'm kinda sad/mad maybe about the prices. We won't get em for a while though, so it's whateva.
    Same, i m gonna try it around one or twice to see things first.

mostly I won't do it more unless it is really fun. (but I doubt)

What level is ashley50 or ryudo now? try to get lv 120 before it release and then join my party.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heal_v2 View Post
    yep, around that, which makes no sense

its like paying the price for watching a movie in the cinema when you have the DVD at home....
    With that kind of price, I don't see how this GC gonna help Sega. The implementation might have failed before even launching. People might try once & quit. Hopefully, Sega drop the steep price, at least half, for a chance to survive. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Wow, that's way the fuck more expensive than I was expecting. I refuse to pay for any GC if it's gonna be like this. I hope everyone does the same. GC needs to be abolished now before it further ruins the game.

Oh man, just imagine what the prices will be to reset a weapon's grind back to 0 or add elemental % on an item.....

Hmm, I wonder if PSU is the most expensive game now. If I did 10 runs of 4 player missions each day, it would cost me $300 a month.

*edit* I think it should cost 20 cents for 1 player, or 5 cents each for 4 players. That sounds more reasonable to me.
    Last edited by Inazuma; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    With that kind of price, I don't see how this GC gonna help Sega. The implementation might have failed before even launching. People might try once & quit. Hopefully, Sega drop the steep price, at least half, for a chance to survive. ;]

i think they don't really want people to spam this mission, so they don't make it 10 yen per runs. I think it is only for people who really need a boost.
    It is same as nowadays that people don't play arcade game often, unless it is unreleased on console (and even in this case, they will only try them a little).

edit: Midori, you can also join my run.

Im still not even near 120 lol....:P

10 level a day is what you can do, I knew it,

EDIT: and oup! it is elve 130,140 up. not 120
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    WHOA, WTF. Nearly $5 PER RUN of these stupid missions!? And I'm already paying $10 a month to run the same shit over and over most of the time!?

If I'm going to pay that much PER RUN, then I expect 16* guns with 11 grinds on em to fall from the sky, and Maya Shidow will somehow pop out of my PC monitor and please me while I'm playing it.
    LMFAO.

And I couldn't agree more.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jun 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: edit

Wow, I really don't think it's that bad. I mean as long as the missions have good drops and not just crystals to exchange for the garbage listed thus far.

If you ran the whole 100$ out in S ranks on the first mission (with party split) that's 105 runs. As long as you don't spam them over and over till your broke, you could actually put parties together and run these at a decent rate for a very long time.

It really all depends on the drops, exp modifier, fun factor things we really know nothing about yet. I can't say it's worth/not worth it until I experience it, so I'll reserving judgment until that time.

I wouldn't advise starting out with 100$ investments, but what can 5$ hurt to try something new in a game you already enjoy?