Page 666 of 683 FirstFirst ... 166566616656663664665666667668669676 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 6822

Not really feeling the Christmas Spirit in WV since the power plants make it impossible for snow.
    Also curious as to why Guardians of the Galaxy isn't very popular. I liked it.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I think you're referring to:

UM ACTUALLY
    That too. But it's mostly just, like, everytime I hear it, it's a subtle OH MAN LEMME SHOW YOU HOW WRONG YOU ARE, FUCKO. Or read it. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    Don't forget "literally".
    Used in the dumbest ways possible.

"I LITERALLY WENT TO BED AS SOON AS I GOT HOME."

I can't imagine a figurative version of that, that doesn't make them seem like a complete asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Also curious as to why Guardians of the Galaxy isn't very popular. I liked it.
    Huh? Guardians of the Galaxy was super popular. The movie got mostly positive reviews and sold a bajillion tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Huh? Guardians of the Galaxy was super popular. The movie got mostly positive reviews and sold a bajillion tickets.
    I meant to say that its being compared to Avengers movie. No idea why.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

ARGGH tried to send a costume to my alt account by putting it up for sale and buying it with the other character.
    Had laptop + computer all set up, both accounts logged in, the receiver stalking my seller's shop to get it the instant it showed up

and then BAM! Literally three seconds after putting it up someone bought it (I put it up for mad cheap sobs)

So had to buy another costume. This time I'm putting it up for a regular price even though it'll cut into the little meseta my other account has //sobs//
    lesson learned

Coulda gift boxed it and put it in other accounts mini room.

...probably.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    Coulda gift boxed it and put it in other accounts mini room.

...probably.
    placing giftboxes requires prem and I didn't wanna spend $$$ just to send over a costume x_x;

Sakai and his ginormous dome should have enough brain power to not make a game as obnoxious as this one.
    .W.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    Sakai and his ginormous dome should have enough brain power to not make a game as obnoxious as this one.
    .W.
    This is sega were talking about though and I have a feeling they removed the feature to lock your room just like in psu. Plus sad to hear you can't leave presents in someone room anymore unless you pay with real money to acquire one.

People in DC got to deal with yet another failicy with the spectacular WMATA service yesterday. Water damage on the rail caused the third rail to expereince an Arc Incident causing smoke to fill a tunnel stopping a train, disabling it, causing said train to be covered in SMOKE for about an hour before EMS could rescue them out of the tunnel.
    1 died in this fiasco.

People pay 5-6 dollars 1 WAY A DAY to gamble with their lives on this system.
    Link:http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/01...on-110503.html

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."