Page 421 of 683 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423424431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Man, I don't remember who it was (either my young cousin or my girlfriend's young sister), but I was giving somebody a ride in my old car that had crank windows and they were like, "Oh cool, you have those windows with the roller handle. These are so neat."

It made me feel old.
    My first truck didn't have power windows. When I got my new one in 2005 and had power windows and automatic rear window, I felt like I was driving a spaceship. It was amazing.

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

so much awesome "Cloud holding Aeris after shes dead" artwork n fanwork out there but every dam picture i find is bloodless...... ya i know they didnt put blood in ff7 but still.....she just had a masamune shoved all the way thru. idk why this bugs me but its driving me cuckoo..... even pso smileys are bloodier....... blooddrenched party members yes please! big pool of blood on the floor yes please!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jul 25, 2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    so much awesome "Cloud holding Aeris after shes dead" artwork n fanwork out there but every dam picture i find is bloodless...... ya i know they didnt put blood in ff7 but still.....she just had a masamune shoved all the way thru. idk why this bugs me but its driving me cuckoo..... even pso smileys are bloodier....... blooddrenched party members yes please! big pool of blood on the floor yes please!
    Dat Final Fantasy episode of DID-YOU-KNOW-GAMING! :O

I swear I was kinda just... "Meh I don't use her anyway" when she died. The N64 polygon graphics and me hating everyone in that game except vincent and Cid probably didn't help though...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

i wasnt too huge on ff7 either. not 1 of my fav games of the series but still likes me wallpapers n artworks. no blood on this makes me mad. at least when general leo expired the screen at least went red! n that was a snes game! i guess immortals in ff7 dont bleed... but then she shulda vanished like yoda or sumthin lol.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Jul 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Inside View Post
    ... Until the crank falls off.
    ...Damn. Well at least those come cheap. Unlike electric motors. >:|
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, I really do prefer them, anyway. My dad's truck has them, and I think they're awesome.
    My car has them. 91 Honda CRX. Gets good airflow...that goes to the back of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Man, I don't remember who it was (either my young cousin or my girlfriend's young sister), but I was giving somebody a ride in my old car that had crank windows and they were like, "Oh cool, you have those windows with the roller handle. These are so neat."

It made me feel old.
    It's okay. I like them too.

This week-long trip to visit relatives has really been a pain in my neck. Several pains. Like in Indiana Jones where the walls are actually dart traps, only all the darts keep hitting me in the neck.

I barely can sleep (though that's about normal), I'm pretty sure my extended family detests me, the house my parents bought that I've finally gotten to see since I was a baby has pretty much turned into a dump (they rented it out, and it's clear the previous occupants didn't give a fuck), strangers and family alike can't help talking to me in a condescending manner, nobody uses the crosswalks, and someone cut in front of me today across four lanes of traffic to get to the God damned Taco Bell.

And everyone wants to know when I'm getting married/having kids. That's what gets to me the most. "Falling in love" was probably the single stupidest thing I've ever done before in retrospect, and nobody seems to respect my decision that I'm currently not looking for a spouse. YOU ARE KILLING ME, PEOPLE.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Dat Final Fantasy episode of DID-YOU-KNOW-GAMING! :O

I swear I was kinda just... "Meh I don't use her anyway" when she died. The N64 polygon graphics and me hating everyone in that game except vincent and Cid probably didn't help though...
    FF7 had me absolutely roped when I first picked it up....and then you leave Midgar. Seriously. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO LEAVE MIDGAR, that place is freaking amazing and the rest of the game is horribly mundane outside of it. Why did I have to go from awesome bombing runs and motorcycle chases and infiltrations to OH GOD LOOK A TOWN HUUUUURRRRGGGHHH I'M SEFFIROF. Also Seffirof sucks.

Still the best Cid ever though. Him, Barret, and Tifa are basically the only characters to me.

Trying to think of a way to mount an electric drill to my drum kit as a percussive aid/rough melody-based instrument. The motor has a really good whine that can actually be played along with songs to create a pretty decent melodic range. Can't really think of a way to make it part of the kit. I don't wanna hold it separately, but rather just reach up and play with the trigger when I need to. Maybe need a new stand of some sort.

MAKIN' ME MAD!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Trying to think of a way to mount an electric drill to my drum kit as a percussive aid/rough melody-based instrument. The motor has a really good whine that can actually be played along with songs to create a pretty decent melodic range. Can't really think of a way to make it part of the kit. I don't wanna hold it separately, but rather just reach up and play with the trigger when I need to. Maybe need a new stand of some sort.

MAKIN' ME MAD!
    Got any pulleys? You could tie something rigid around the drill trigger and run a line to a foot pedal. It would be a slightly delayed response but itd work, and the pulleys would allow you to mount the drill anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Got any pulleys? You could tie something rigid around the drill trigger and run a line to a foot pedal. It would be a slightly delayed response but itd work, and the pulleys would allow you to mount the drill anywhere.
    I do believe you are onto something. Using a pedal would take a bit more finesse and getting used to with timing and adjusting the pitch, but this could work.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?