Page 682 of 682 FirstFirst ... 182582632672679680681682
Results 6,811 to 6,819 of 6819

So I finally chosen to be an adult about controlling my loans, which have been out of control since I left school. 6 years down the road, and I have 1 bill from the school halfway paid, and 1 loan thrown out of default after they noticed what a "consistent payer" I am, with the scraps of money I make. So after some more coercion, I decide to hear out one of my biggest lenders, Navient, since for the past years, all I got out of them was "forbearance, forbearance, forbearance". And wouldn't you know it, they want to offer me an income based program. Last I ever really spoke on the phone with these people, were when they were good ol' Sallie Mae(they still are), and I had to deal with two loud mouths on the phone trying to guilt me into finding someone to get them the money. This is back when I didn't have a job. Now that I do, I want some better improvement in this hell created just for me. So I try to do the smart thing, and consolidate. Get all those big, bad loans and work out an affordable bill. Well, Navient wants to play ball-- Ohhhh except for that one private loan I had that went into default and was given to an agency on their behalf. Oh no, you can't consolidate that; you owe us that money, and you need to offer your head to this program with payments you can't afford with your low end job if you hope to get out of default on that loan with its sky high interest rates. Nah, you follow our rules now. We don't care that you didn't have a job during the course of this default, or if what we ask from you to pay is basically the entirety of your paycheck. No, you get no other help.

What was the lesson here? I was damned anyway, whether or not I chose to work out my loans then, or now.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 8, 2016 at 02:24 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I could leave a neat little wall of text, but I will just let this video speak for me instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Dear websites: Stop removing any ability for the users to prioritize stuff for ourselves.
    Facebook: I don't want any sorting of posts based on some formula that makes no sense. Just show me the posts my friends make in the order they were made.
    Hulu: What the hell is a watchlist? What was wrong with the Queue?
    Crackle: Don't autoplay movies when I load into the Roku app.

Also:
    All streaming media companies: Make the Queue/My List/Whatever you call it the default option when loading in. Don't make users scroll to find it.

Exclamation

"Iron Man" is now a teenage black girl, because of course, lol.

I hate what this world's become.

Oh, and before you snark at me with "oh, so you hate that the world is becoming more inclusive to other races and sexualities?!", no, because that's a good thing. However, that's not what this is. This is companies randomly shoehorning unfitting characters and circumstances so idiots like YOU will think they're "chic" and "with it" so you'll keep buying this schlock and they can make money.

You think Marvel or whoever actually gives a dick about your 'equality movement' or whatever you think this is? Hell no they don't. They just don't want to lose customers, so they'd rather release a half-baked product that ends up sucking. Just look at female Thor, or the new "Ghostbusters." It's all garbage. If it was up to them, and they weren't afraid of hurting someone's precious little feelings, they wouldn't change a goddamn thing. Believe that.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 6, 2016 at 08:26 PM.

We cry for change, but it changes nothing. The strong will prey upon the weak, the weak will die trying, the smart will fall on deaf ears, delusional will push their way as right, and the rest do not give a damn.

Seeing my people be killed over mediocre bullshit, it does make me angry. Obeying the police guarantees nothing. And in my mother's fear, I could be next. It does indeed make me angry.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Haven't seen on the forum in quite a while due to my current soul crushing, enthusiasm sucking summer job. I only took the job because it is less than 2 miles from my house, but I am seriously regretting it right now. I am just not cut out for telephone-based customer service; I despise not being able to help customers the way they deserve just because of the red tape that is in place everywhere for them. Just 27 more work days to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Your average social media princess
    Wow how can you say that? I am literally shaking. Wow. I can't even
    Since when did histrionics become a substitute for logic and reason?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    The bitterest man in the universe.

referring to myself
    Something like this still, but more like a burnt cup of dark coffee.

...I guess that's not far off, still.

If you give a mouse a cookie, he will never leave you alone.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.