Page 338 of 683 FirstFirst ... 238288328335336337338339340341348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 6822

Being so bored you waste like a hour just doing nothing on ur computer wth
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Just when I thought I had my PC up and running properly again...

I was about to reinstall FF14 when it gives me the message "You need to install Windows XP Service Pack 3." Alright, no big deal, I need to catch up on my Windows Updates anyway since I reformatted everything...

*LOL BLUE SCREEN UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME ERROR TROLLFACE.JPG*

I noticed it was also occasionally giving me other blue screen errors whenever I tried copying over everything at once from the backup DVD's I made. Now, when I turn my PC on, sometimes my BIOS doesn't even recognize the hard drive, so now I'm afraid it's dying on me.

So much for getting to try out the new FF14 patch before Square-Enix starts charging for subscriptions...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Man, being sick is annoying when you're already not in school/employed.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Man, being sick is annoying when you're already not in school/employed.
    Yeah. I had to get surgery to remove a needle from my foot right after college and I didn't have any insurance. It sucked.

Thankfully my parents paid for it, but then again it was my mom's fault I had to get the surgery in the first place so I figure it all works out in the end.

The pre-launch of SWTOR has been such a mixed bag for me. I love the game, it's everything that I expected to be plus much, much more, but this has been a hell of a week for me. The first four days were fine. Everything ran smoothly and I had a blast playing it. On Saturday I tried to log onto the game and got an error code. I crawled on the forums the find the fix, as I thought there certainly would be one. There wasn't an official one. Long story short, I had to do a clean install of Windows to get the game running again. I thought everything was good and that I could play the game just fine. Then I ran into more errors, resulting in me reinstalling the game. Then it worked. Then reinstalling again. Now I'm stuck with new issues. All of them are with the game. My PC is nearly brand new and everything is fine on my end. It just seems like every time BioWare puts out a tiny patch, it messes with something with my game installation. BioWare support is getting hammered, so I haven't even bothered with that. I don't have three or four hours to sit on the phone and wait for someone to tell me that "they're working on it." I know they are, but I just want them to work faster! I hope everything goes well on Tuesday, the official launch. I want this game to succeed.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    Half way through a fairly long instance, when suddenly, "the servers will be going down for maintenance in 15 minutes."

Shit.
    On a related note... midway through an instance... *fire alarms start going off*
    Coming Soon!

People who celebrate "months" in a relationship. Especially those who refer to it as, say, a "1-month anniversary."

Anniversary = annual.

Annual = once a year.

To me, two people celebrating a 1-month seems to be a way of saying "Congratulations, neither of us have fucked this up yet!", and rings as a bit insulting. Whereas a 1-year anniversary (which is what it's supposed to be), is more of a "We must really love each other!" kind of thing.

I don't know. I know that I wouldn't have any part in it. Seems like a waste of time.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I find it as insecure about their relationship. If they're confident in what they're doing, they don't need to update everyone through their status on
    Facebook every month about it. PROTIP: NO ONE CARES.

It's like they're expecting their relationship to end and are counting the days.

Sallie Mae. I don't know why I answer your calls anymore. I know you're gonna default me anyway. Despite the bullshit I dealt with their representative on their phone, I refuse to let them fuck up my New Years.

*grabs a smirnoff*

On the plus side, my brother is trying to hook me up with his old job that he's trying to get back into.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

No motivation to do anything productive during my free time. But when I get to it, something interrupts...

/rage table flip.

/uninstalls MSN and takes my PC into the closet.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.