Page 670 of 683 FirstFirst ... 170570620660667668669670671672673680 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 6822

Many people still work on the weekend or have places to be, yet our public bus system seems to feel that it should run every forty minutes on weekends as opposed to the normal twenty on weekdays, as if people somehow have less need for transport on those days.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
    Many people still work on the weekend or have places to be, yet our public bus system seems to feel that it should run every forty minutes on weekends as opposed to the normal twenty on weekdays, as if people somehow have less need for transport on those days.
    This is the worst. getting home an hour late when I had weekend shifts was a headache

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Clean up the kitchen, turn off the slow jams and shut up. Some of us non-losers ain't celebrating ya gay "holiday" and have to work in the morning.

EDIT: Turned that shit off and blew out the candles, too. Hey let's put out the potential fire hazard before we go into the bedroom for the Final Act of The Night next time, huh?
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Feb 14, 2015 at 11:51 PM.

I lost my glasses and spent at least an hour or so looking for them. I remember setting them down in my room but I don't remember where. This is annoying. I'm working my back-up pair of glasses and they aren't as strong as the glasses I have now.

Edit: Found them like a few hours later so it's all good now.
    Last edited by Atbar; Feb 25, 2015 at 03:58 PM.

So, there was an idiot with a gun performing a home invasion in broad daylight.
    Police confrontation ensues.
    Three blocks down for the school I'm subbing at.
    I end up locked in a classroom of sixth graders for almost two hours.
    Right after lunch.
    And I can't let them out to use the restroom.
    Fun times.

Fun fact, I was supposed to be on prep that period, but I ended up needing to cover for another teacher. Had she not had to leave, I would have been in an empty classroom for two hours. Why does the universe want to snatch away any potential happiness?

EDIT: Wow, just wow. I just read the report on what actually happened. There was no one in the fucking house. The homeowner called cops, said he thought three people were planning on robbing him and he ran out of the house. Wonderful.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 27, 2015 at 09:26 PM.

Man I'm starting to hate the snow. I feel like I have cabin fever because of it.=/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Man I'm starting to hate the snow. I feel like I have cabin fever because of it.=/
    I share your pain bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    I share your pain bro.
    Thanks. I'm watching the news and the weather is going back up but I hope the weird weather ends soon. On the bright side shoveling the snow has been helping me relieve stress/workout abit.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Had not logged into PSO-World in a really, really long time... Decided to read my first threads I started back in 2003...
    If I could go back into the past and visit my 13-year old self... I would punch my dumb*** right in the throat.

I have threads like "Help MAG Xperts HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZ" as well as constant rambling with lots of Caps, exclamation-points, question-marks, with an overdose of ranting over the absolute dumbest things.

I personally don't even remember most of those threads or even acting the way I did.
    ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Genoa View Post
    Had not logged into PSO-World in a really, really long time... Decided to read my first threads I started back in 2003...
    If I could go back into the past and visit my 13-year old self... I would punch my dumb*** right in the throat.

I have threads like "Help MAG Xperts HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZ" as well as constant rambling with lots of Caps, exclamation-points, question-marks, with an overdose of ranting over the absolute dumbest things.

I personally don't even remember most of those threads or even acting the way I did.
    ;_;
    Yeah, I would kick 13-year-old me in the nuts if I could.