Page 424 of 683 FirstFirst ... 324374414421422423424425426427434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 6822
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

They don't actually process those payments electronically. When you click submit, it just sends the normal paper form to a printer in the basement and they mail it to themselves.

Honestly, the more I thought about it the more I worried they were actually printing out the electronic form and filing it normally.

I must be retarded. virl A and I are fighting again after I got blown off so she cqn do something I wanted to do too on her own. I need a way to mame her realize that is pretty bad to not even consider me if I just mentioned it.

After viewing the sadly derailed thread about female PSO2 players, I feel the need to share this public service announcement:

"Not all, just most" will not change anyone's mind. As frustrating as that may be to some (like [CENSORED],) it Just. Doesn't. Work. Just assume that most and all are synonymous on the internet. It'll make arguments much less circular.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just a coincidence that every single person in all the years of my life, through any medium, that's ever been painfully cruel, judgmental, intolerant, and spiteful to me all have the same thing in common. Anyone who's ever betrayed me, abandoned me, hated me, unfairly judged me, or hurt me have all been female.

Why. I don't understand.

Also, even though I'm using a doctor-recommended, super-fine bristle toothbrush, my gums were still pouring blood like waterfalls when I brushed them for more than a minute. Fucking thin gums.

last couple o posts prove that the world would be better off if there was no female population, not being hateful ladies i promise, just saying, whos with me???????
    Last edited by Sayara; Jul 29, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Not really. We (men) are just as prone to being aggressive assholes as women are being emotionally feeble.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    last couple o posts prove that the world would be better off if there was no female population, not being hateful ladies i promise, just saying, whos with me???????
    Would be easier to kill all the creepy nerds

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    Erm, that may just a bit over-the-top. I just have to vent sometimes since I have paranoia attacks due to my younger years being riddled with emotional (and sometimes physical) torment at the hands of females. I mean, I try to talk to women over the interwebs (since I can't do it physically without risking a sort of 'shell-shock' effect possibly befalling me; it's happened before) as much as I can to help work past my scarring, but sometimes I relapse and get thrown into a depression-rage.

Not that most people understand. They just say "oh, you're a disgusting misogynist, then." and move on.

In other news.

- My toilet randomly backed up, and we apparently don't own a plunger. What the hell.
    - My mom made these awesome sugar and chocolate-coated strawberries, but took them all over to her friends' house for their little dinner-party.
    - No matter how much water I drink, my mouth remains dry. Such an uncomfortable feeling.

I only like girls when they don't have opinions and standards and stuff. ;D

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?