Page 12 of 683 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112512 ... LastLast

My mom's car broke. It'll cost $5000+ to fix it since transmission is loopy, the crank and camshafts are broken and now I have no ride to work save for the public bus system which I am not sure runs on a Sunday.

Oh yeah I get to cross a 6 way street that allegedly has a speed limit of 40 but everyone goes 60.

Rangers spamming their hell needles in PSO.
    HUmars. Its a good class. Why do all the retards pick them and make them seem bad?
    Now for FOs. They still cant do damage even with tech boosts. Its better but they still lose.
    And the private server now. Why are the GMS/admins assholes?

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    Political debates.

(The following is taking place at the same exact time)
    Democrat: NO YOU STUPID CONSERVATIVE YOU'RE STUPID AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SILLY CONSERVATIVE VIEWS THEY'RE IMPOSING ON THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS
    Republican: NO SHUT UP YOU STUPID LIBERAL GET YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND AND GROW UP AND LOOK AT THE SITUATION

Enough to give a construction worker a migraine. I don't know how my father can bare to watch them when you can't even tell what anyone's saying because they're shouting so loud at each other.
    Lets expand this to the current "debate" on health care. I use quotation marks because the Republicans aren't even trying to debate anything. I have to agree wholeheartedly with the current Democrat line: "It's just fear-mongering." And I agree simply because its 100% true. Appeals to fear have no place in a serious discussion. Especially in Congress. I'm sick and tired of this, especially the "death panels" lie. I'm convinced the only reason the Republicans (and allied pundits) spreading it haven't been taken to court is that it would be too easy to paint a perfectly logical application of slander/libel as being merely vindictive. (In fact, I believe that's the only reason we haven't had a major slander suit from all the mudslinging in political campaigns... that and the recipients do just as much)

While we're at it, I wish the media would stop harping on about people being disruptive at events. Fact:There are gullible morons in this country (The kind of people who, to paraphrase the papers where I live, believe that the Bush administration could orchestrate the Sept. 11 attacks with no leaks in the same political climate where Nixon couldn't even hush up a burglary). Fact: There are people who just love to yell. Fact: There is a law in statistics that states anything with a non-zero probability will happen, given enough trials. There's so many of these events occuring, with such large turnouts, that you have to have some loud gullible idiots. I don't mean to say that they're all idiots, and my paraphrasing was perhaps a bit (just a bit) extreme. The point remains that sooner or later you'll have people yelling, and that's what the media will cover ("If it bleeds, it leads"), especially the portion of the media that wants these things to happen.

/rant.

On a less controversial topic... the computer in my room is old. Old enough that PSU is about its limit. I have a better computer-but its not in my room.
    Coming Soon!

I ran out of Burt's Bees lip balm, and the store didn't have the regular sort, so I got Burt's Bees Honey lip balm, and it smells like something decidedly unpleasant and not honey. I'm so peeved I could make a post.

Chimmychungas.
    They taste like shit. Mexican Hot-Pockets at best, but even those taste like poo.

Apparently looking at your opponents screen to find them for sniping, killing them as they spawn... thats skill now.

So says my brother.
    Coming Soon!

Your brother is wrong. I find that very annoying.
    Or maybe I find it annoying cause I always suck as shooting games, and get mad because I cant kill anyone.

Its raining. Again. Its been fucking raining for like two weeks straight. Why is it raining? Damn hurricaine/tropical storm/whatever. T_T
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

You got the rain way over there?
    I'm in Central Florida, and it's not raining much where I am.
    I was watching the news for a second, and it showed a hurricane or TS coming right over use too.

Yeah its been raining a lot lately. I think its from some tropical storm that went over the coast of alabama/mississippi/florida. Supposedly its going to be sunny all next week.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.