Page 5 of 683 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105505 ... LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

So someone stole the radio out of my possibly going to be mine car. They couldn't get it off because of the way it was put in there, so they decided to just rip the whole damn panel out. Radio wasn't even that good.

Even better, the car has no hood. There's so many things they could have taken from the engine, like the battery or something, but no. Let's take the mother fucking radio, plastic panel and all.

My cellphone broke. The screen cracked sometime shortly before I went to watch Transformers on its midnight debut (pulled it out to turn it off, and it's out of commission). I just had it replaced less than a month before because it's a touch screen phone, and the screen was acting improperly, so that it was impossible to operate. From the same service provider, my wireless card on my computer broke within 24 hours of the phone's screen breaking.

I take them both down to the local dealership, and even though I have both insured, they wouldn't replace them on the spot. When my phone's screen malfunctioned before, I was able to get a new phone in 10 minutes. Instead, they had to mail them to me, and I'm supposed to send the broken items back via mail.

And even though the same model of phone was broken twice in such a short time, the warranty says I can either pay $50 and have it replaced with a same model, or I can pay the full amount for the broken phone and get a different one. The only reason I was able to afford this phone in the first place was a family deal that got me the phone for free. On its own, it costs way too much, so of course I can't afford to take that option. So I have the same model phone again, and a case for it now. If it breaks again, someone's going to be electrocuted, though.

Character ID: 中原小麦

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

They're making you pay to get the phone replaced on warranty?

Time for a new service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post

Everything about the situation was bull. The mailing, the payment, the waiting period...

The thing about not making me pay for it before was because the machine technically wasn't broken, but it was just malfunctioning spontaneously. As for the screen's damage the second time, they made me pay for that one. Or so I've been told.
    No Kubara jokes, please.

When this warranty ends, I will be looking into getting a new provider, though. It's already been paid for, so I may as well run out its clock.

Character ID: 中原小麦

My left elbow feels weird. My arm will only stay in a 150 degree angle without it feeling weird.

I saw an earwig disappear into a crack in my windowsill, so I poured almost half a bottle of water in after him. Hope I at least ruined his stupid earwig day, that bastard.

The last.fm in-page radio won't scrobble my tracks. I'm trying to find new artists to seek out for my collection, but it won't record their names for me. ASDFML

P.S. Earwigs suck, and I agree that There Will Be Blood bored me immensely. No amount of milkshakes can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post

Its not the service provider its the insurance company they make you pay to get it replaced if its owners fault if its a malfunction then it will probably be free still kinda sucks since you have to pay like 5$ every month then pay more if it does break bet its still better then buying a new phone.

I had a fun time yesterday. Soooooooooo fun.

Everything went peachy-keen till I got the the AT&T store to get an iMGayForAppleProducts I mean iPhone. Had to wait for fifteen minutes till someone could service me (it wasn't even that busy...), that was okay! I work in retail, I understand! I think...

So I decided to look at covers and screen protectors (which I still need to do in more detail, actually), and I finally get a guy to help me. I told him to tell me everything he knows about the iPhone, cuz I totally didn't do any research myself~~~ >;3

Guy barely knew anything. Jesus. I could tell he was trying to pull from the bottom of the barrel with his explanation. I knew his reason, too, later on. He has one of those Blackberry phone thingies. I hate those. Big, clunky, ugly. My friend has a Blackjack, hate it with a passion.

So, I find out, hey! They don't have any in, and I'll have to "preorder it." I work in the business of preorders....

Ordering =! Preordering.

Whatever. The next fun part was finding out, I didn't have any upgrades to use. I bet if this guy took a snap shot of my face, and hung it up on the wall, it'd be the funniest thing since something funny. I wasn't happy. Luckily, my mummy was there. She was asking the most questions, and being generally confused. So, he looks up the other two numbers under our listing. My mom's number comes up with an upgrade.

Mom: *being my mom* Oh hey, that's my phone number!
    Me: *thinking* Yes, Mom, it is! Congratulations!

The guy, I could tell, was trying to hold back his humor gland.

Guy: kk u haz upgraedz we can git ifone 4 cheep
    Me:
    Mom: Wait, I don't want him to use my number...
    Guy: np he wont haev 2 he can use hiz #
    Mom: *getting more confused* Wha...
    Me: Oh good lord.
    Mom: So, he's taking my number?
    Guy: no lolz u not listeenin 2 mi i hat u *blah blah blah salesman bullshit*
    Me: MOM! Mom...
    Mom: *blonde barrier*

Here, I wanted to pull an AYB joke, but I knew it'd fly over everyone else's heads, and only humor me. So I didn't bother.

Me: I ain't gettin' your number, woman.
    Mom: Oh, okay.

I wanted to face palm, so hard. But I kept a straight face.

Guy: k i ned credcardz

Oh good lord, I don't have a credit card...or a debit. Damnation! Kinda funny that I fixed that problem the same day, but it is still coming in the mail. So what did I do? What any other child with their parent would do. Cry throw a temper tantrum bitch PUPPY EYES!

Me:
    Mom: ...
    Me:
    Mom: I'll do it.

tch yea... bitch didn't see it coming.

I gave her the money after the fact, we were close to the bank, threw it in, nuttin but a thang.

Till I get the work. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll keep it simple. I lost a game. Nine times out of ten it'll either show up, or was stolen. Being a pessimist, I'm going with the later. Probably going to be wrote up for it, too, knowing my luck.

Why can't I just have a good day? Shit needs to stop being like a rollercoaster.

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

I have no luck with Air powred Nerf guns. First was my Magstrike debarkle, where the clip advance arm broke. So I got a replacement which was alredy broken with a cracked pump. but luckly i could use one to fix the other. But thats an old story

now second is Hornet AS-6 debarkle. I bourght one which was pre broken, so i got that replaced with another pre fucked one. So i just got my money back. Then today I bourght a Titan AS-V1 which also comes with a Hornet. and this hornet will not fire the barrels individualy, And the dump valve only works 5 out of the 6 barrels. So it only half works. No point taking it back to the shop.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]