Page 501 of 683 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6822
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

That's the idea. I swear, I'm going to sleep with his fucking keys tied to my neck Thursday night.

Your gung-ho, half retarded "I'll beat the shit out of them" ass is not going to school on Friday until you beat me within an inch of my life!

...Ugh, raging complete.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I really don't believe the world is ending on Friday. it just seems unlikely. I've always hated the fearmongoring it brought. hopefully when 2013 comes people will forget the Mayan's and whats his name ever existed.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Woke up with heart burn this morning and couldn't sleep the so I watched tv. Ultimate Spider man was on and noticed it was a new episode. I find it annoying the stuff I want to watch is on late at night and I see a new episode at 5AM in the morning.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The world is ending on friday the same way it ended last year (and every year before it) on december 31st

iow it's not, and nobody but the history channel and a bunch of loons says otherwise

(edit: but we can dream)

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The world is ending on friday the same way it ended last year (and every year before it) on december 31st

iow it's not, and nobody but the history channel and a bunch of loons says otherwise

(edit: but we can dream)
    YOU HUSH YOUR BIBBLE THIS INSTANT! THE $2,000,000 I SPENT ON THIS TSUNAMI AND BOMB SHELTER WILL TOTALLY BE WORTH IT COME FRIDAY! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

God dammit, why didn't I sell end-of-the-world insurance? I'd be so rich right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lovrina View Post
    I really don't believe the world is ending on Friday. it just seems unlikely. I've always hated the fearmongoring it brought. hopefully when 2013 comes people will forget the Mayan's and whats his name ever existed.
    The world is going to end friday the same way it ended in all these dates. :>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...alyptic_events

The June 2012 is probably my favourite one:
    José Luis de Jesús predicted that the world's governments and economies would fail on this day, and that he and his followers would undergo a transformation that would allow them to fly and walk through walls.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I will treat the supposed doomsday as any other day.
    I know no ones that gives rats ass anyway where i live.

If the dam breaks for example, then so be it. At least i had a fun ride.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

My fridge sucks. I put in a case of Dr. Pepper in it like four hours ago and it's still kinda warm. I should consider an upgrade, but I'd have to get it in here, get rid of the old one...blah.

Don't even feel live complaining now.... Meh.