Page 502 of 683 FirstFirst ... 2402452492499500501502503504505512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6822

Whilst returning to the dealership after my last set of deliveries this evening, I saw a man on a motorcycle with a license plate holder that read-

"MY OTHER TOY HAS TITS"

I was so disgusted that I was relatively close to using my giant, full-size van to blast him off his bike and face-first the unforgiving asphalt. Who the fuck would actually buy and show off something like that....there's some real pieces o' shit out there.

Maybe he meant a blow up doll.

Im afraid to use the restroom.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I learned today that my old high school and another one had recieved gun threats. I guess the morons believe this is a new fad after the incident in Connecticut that they want to do the same. What a funny conversation everyone had afterwards in my Graphic Design class. I'm really glad I no longer go to that high school anymore. =/
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 20, 2012 at 01:04 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I learned today that my old high school and another one had recieved gun threats. I guess the morons believe this is a new fad after the incident in Connecticut that they want to do the same. What a funny conversation everyone had afterwards in my Graphic Design class. I'm really glad I no longer go to that high school anymore. =/
    It happened after Columbine and 9/11 too, all over the country. Indeed, all over globe.

Whoever was doing it were all acting like a bunch of teenagers*.

*this might be important but I'm not 100% sure

Extreme thoughts of planning a story and it's races have given me a headache of colossal proportions...

About a third of the titles on the Steam winter sale for today are "Not available in your area."

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It happened after Columbine and 9/11 too, all over the country. Indeed, all over globe.

Whoever was doing it were all acting like a bunch of teenagers*.

*this might be important but I'm not 100% sure
    Your probably right giga, its kinda sad to be honest.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Steam has started their winter sale.

I need to hide to my wallet... from myself.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Steam has started their winter sale.

I need to hide to my wallet... from myself.
    I'd say that you could do the whole "freeze your credit card in a block of ice to prevent yourself from using it on impulse buys", but if you're anything like me you not only have the number saved to your Steam account but also memorized.