Page 52 of 683 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152552 ... LastLast

Not all things work out in life. Few do, actually.
    But, the funny, and probably the best things about people is that we can move on.

If you want to stare off into sky and cry "The Horror, the Horror!" go ahead, but then you might get tad disappointed with life. And then, you'll probably get to do it all the time. And get nowhere.

EDIT:
    @DreXxiN: Oh sure, everybody bitches every now and then, but there are limits. Especially if you overblown things out of proportion.
    Yes.No

^ Yeah I agree with that. It's pretty crappy to let every-day issues stay on your conscience.

My way of getting over some things is by thinking how bad other people have it. It actually usually helps, and I really enjoy my appreciation of life.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    What matters to someone is RELATIVE to the individual, maybe YOU need to realize that.
    You complain about SEGA being shitty, amongst other pointless things such as having a girlfriend and living in a shitty place.

Wow.

How about you go worry about something that matters, hmm?

I have no idea where I will be living at the start of next year [Lol,foreclosure], and guess what?

I'm okay with that.

If you flip a shit about something as minuscule as a fucking game, I have no idea how you will take it if you ever jump into a situation like mine.

It's just a passion if his, guys. Cool down.

As stated previously, something drastic needs to happen to change someone's attitude on things.

Sometimes people can take real world issues just fine and bottle it, and then let it out on more miniscule matters, so that it may SEEM that's what is really bothering them, though it usually is not.

Sure, I have plenty of REAL WORLD issues of my own that I deal with just fine, but the strange thing is I never really ever rant about those, and logically think my way through them in a mature manner making everything okay.

But if I'm on s4league and I get lag killed by some guy who's torrenting and I walk through the ball and can't pick it up, I get pretty pissed!

I'm not saying it's directly related, I'm just throwing an example out there, and I feel kinda bad for Tet and while his bitching is repetitive and annoying, I know his feelings are hurt as well so I try to be mindful.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    It's just a passion if his, guys. Cool down..
    Theres a difference between passion, and sounding like a little red-headed step child that just got told she couldn't have a pony for her birthday. People can show their passion without sounding like a foul mouthed, near deranged fanatic.

Passion is not obsession.

Well, others feelings are hurt to.

I mean, if you were to be thrown out of your own house and see guy crying rivers over game, and how people ignore him, wouldn't you feel a little bit angry?

EDIT: Oh yeah, that defeatist attitude does kinda get to you. And when you point that out, and somebody goes "BUT WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING HUH!" and goes back to what he's been doing (which is more useless raging and crying how we ignore it) then don't you feel the urge to smack him down and shout "GET A GRIP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" ?
    Last edited by CrimsomWolf; Nov 7, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
    Yes.No

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    Well, others feelings are hurt to.

I mean, if you were to be thrown out of your own house and see guy crying rivers over game, and how people ignore him, wouldn't you feel a little bit angry?
    Trust me, when people complain about little things, it REALLY frustrates me when I put them against some of my own problems, or other, more severe worldly problems..I just like to really try and see things from the opposing perspective. I'm not trying to side with him, I'm just attempting to understand him.

We do too.

And we're trying to help him. But you can't help somebody who doesn't want it, and Tetsaru has so far amply demonstrated his unwillingness, to let go of such bullshit.
    Yes.No

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I sense blood about to be spilled, the crowd is getting a little restless.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I more wish he'd get that this is a fan site, not the official ones. We've tried the complaints, petitions and other garbage, doesn't work, so we stopped.

If you want to complain about a game, go complain to the company. Don't complain to the people who play it, or don't play it. They can't do anything about.