Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Beast Techer! ^-^ Meow!~ Konekochan07's Avatar

Exclamation Dear SEGA...(Seriously...)

Ok, so I figured maybe some of the SEGA ppl will read this and pass it on to higher-ups. This is a SERIOUS thread. Just write your "Dear SEGA" letter and hopefully someone like Edward will let the actual ST or SoA/SoJ ppl know about it.

I figured why not make a thread where ppl can complain without bashing each other. Don't worry about what other ppl post, just tell SEGA how you feel.

Dear SEGA,
    Why are our updates so few and far between? Why are we so far behind the Japanese servers? Why can't we have our updates properly installed in a timely manner? Please don't give any excuses, just tell us players why. Don't lie, don't pretend, just give us the facts. We want to know what's going on. If it's just technical issuses or something, tell us. We'd be able to understand and then wouldn't be so upset about it later. Just tell us the facts as to why the updates are late or split up. I think the entire player base would be happy just to know the facts about our PSU updates.

Thank you for your time,
    Koneko
    If you wanna run with me, PM me here and we'll talk. Unless you already know me and have my card, then PM me on PSU...>.>

Dear SEGA,

Thanks for making such a wonderful game. Its so addicting but its supported by practically an endless amount of things to accomplish. Even if your updates may seem far and inbetween at times, at least you made an online game so that we have friends to spend the time with and so many different things we can do while we wait. Thank you for the level up system, PAs, multiple character slots, and such a fantastic character creator so that we can all have unique characters.

It was truly a great game keep supporting your players, Love Kitty =^.^=
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Dear SEGA,

It's me again, please make an expansion for the PS2 players, 160 items need to be seen by those, so the friends that we all have on the PS2 will still be here for the long haul. By the way, make Bajuracs drop from Wikkos. I've gotten everything else from the game except that and please update the older missions! I would really like to use a scape doll before I meet the four Svaltus on Block 4 of Sleeping Warriors S2!

It's Been Real,
    Roardova Lengths
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

Dear SEGA,

Thanks for the almost 3 years of this game. I hope to continue playing this game fora while, since it's been a great 2+ years. Other than updates coming a quite slow, I have no complaints. Thanks again for the amazing game you provide for us players.

Dear SEGA,

Keep up the good work.

Dear sega

I enjoy coming home from a long day of work to PLAY an mmorpg as opposed to just clicking one. I also enjoy playing a virtual african american character and teaming up with other characters of all weights, ethnicities, hairstyles and skin tones because variety ( and fine asians) are the spice of life.

Dear Sega,

Dear Sega, Thanks for keeping Phantasy Star special throughout the ages, and making the games(old and new) available on so many systems!

Not to be mean or anything, isnīt it more likely they read any message on the official site?
    Why not just post it there.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post
    Dear SEGAC,

Sincerely, cApN

P.S. t('-'t)
    I read your status...and it's so ironic. I won't even give you any credit at this point...are you stupid? That guy has Xenogears as his top #6 of his most hated games. His #2 most hated game is PSO Blue Burst, and MOST hated game sitting on rank #1 is PSU.

- Did you have what you thought was an epiphany when you read that article a few years back when it first made it's way to these forums? *scoff*
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jun 25, 2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: remove msg