Default Anyone still play ad hoc party?

Hi,
    I'm relatively new to Phantasy Star Portable. I've only really just started playing. It's good fun but without access to fellow players I feel like i'm missing out. So I installed Ad Hoc party on my PS3 eager to play with some PS-P players, and was incredibly dissapointed when I couldn't find anyone, despite periodically searching for 3 hours.

I was just wondering if anyone here consistently played it on Ad Hoc party? What times are your normally on? I'm really eager to play with others, and if you want someone to play with then i'm usually able to play between 8-11pm. (GMT). Thanks for any and all replies.

I'll help ya level up and find some items. Haven't played it in a while. But I live in Tokyo, so the time difference might be drastic.

Well, by GMT you made your post at 5pm. What time was it there for you in Japan? Maybe we can gauge the time difference and agree to play at at certain time that suits us both.

I usually look for Ad Hoc parties in the mornings (8:15-10:00) PST. A few games are usually up, but since I am not level 70+ I have not been in any of them.

hey i'm off and on but i usually have monster hunter freedom 2 on but thats only cuz i can never find anyone playing the amazing PS-p just let me kno when u r on i'm usualling in world J room 50 i'm not very high in lvls (64) but i can be helpful
    look for pad7233668 or team naigala
    or just add my to ur ps3 friends list ad pad7233668

p.s. i'm in AZ

I usually play with my brother but i wanted to know if i could play with people around the globe?!?!?!?!?

I dont have a PS3 so is there a way to do it with the Xbox 360 or something
    Last edited by Project X1o; Jul 12, 2009 at 05:20 PM.