Default Free Entertainment (LEGAL)

Just curious if anyone else knew you could watch some anime on YouTube for free? (NOT AN ADVERTISMENT)

Was just watching the first season of Code Geass and I like it. Looks like they got a few other first seasons of a couple other shows.

Anyone else know of some other good sites to get (FREE AND LEGAL) shows? Cuz obviously YouTube is streaming as well. Anywhere I could go to actually DL content onto my comp? Cuz, streaming is nice and all. But, what if one day I lose net and I need mah shows?

And obviously i'm not interested in paying. Or i'd just hit up like iTunes or something similar.

And yes, I know how to DL off Bit Torrents and such. But, that's not exactly down the road of (LEGAL)

So any fav sites you got here for free (AND LEGAL) entertainment, streaming or otherwise post it up here! That way I can check back and check out some sites to waste hours on watching shows!

Also if ya got a fav anime or show let me know so I can check it out.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Russia's Greatest Love Machine Rasputin's Avatar

http://poopdicktv.org/

Enjoy your nostalgia.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You either pirate it or you buy it. No inbetween. Watching anime for free is still technically stealing.

On that note:
    Spoiler!

You either pirate it or you buy it. No inbetween. Watching anime for free is still technically stealing.
    Depends if it has publisher support. If you're watching it for free on Youtube and the publisher authorizes it to be there, then it technicly is not stealing.
    Ship 2. Asra Licene - Braver. Yukiko - Bouncer
    I actually like Bouncer, you be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post

On that note:
    Spoiler!
    Pirate, buy or watch ads. You forgot one. Also it's not "stealing". Call it what it is, please. Copyright infringement. Stealing is when you take something from someone else and they no longer have it. Shoplifting anime dvds at Best Buy would be a good example of stealing.

I know of one extremely excellent website that pretty much links to everything Japanese media related. If you want the link, you can PM me. It may not be legal by the way but it sure as hell beats anything you can buy 100 times over.
    Quit PSO2

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Pirate, buy or watch ads. You forgot one.
    I thought I was missing something.
    Also it's not "stealing". Call it what it is, please. Copyright infringement. Stealing is when you take something from someone else and they no longer have it. Shoplifting anime dvds at Best Buy would be a good example of stealing.
    I said technically.
    I knew that, I swear.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Hulu is one of my favorites. It has some good shows and movies up for free, just with some commercials in the way. Their beta desktop app is nice even though it has horrifically huge system requirements.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

I like http://www.crunchyroll.com/ for anime and Hulu for generally everything.

Series I recommend:
    Boys Over Flowers, His and Her Circumstances, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Ah! My Goddess, Tenchi Muyo, Azumanga Daioh, Ichigo Mashimaro, Poptan, Chobits, Sekirei, XXXHOLiC, Mushi-shi, Moon Phase, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Video Girl Ai

Check any anime titles you find on http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/. It's a great source of information on anime titles.

I have a backlog of anime titles I want to watch, there just aren't enough hours in a day to squeeze college assignements, games, family time, chores, and television/anime into.

I'll definitly be sending out some PMs lol.

Thanks for all the info guys.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...