Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I saw you were advertising Mikunas sets on the Sega forums. What color variations do you have for trade?

Default I no longer have Mikunas sets for trade. I may have mimics and photo stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I saw you were advertising Mikunas sets on the Sega forums. What color variations do you have for trade?
    I no longer have Mikunas sets for trade. I completed the set and traded the extras some time ago. What I have to trade is what is in this trade list.

On the Sega forum, I can't seem to rename the thread title of my trade list. That trade list should be the same as this one.

Since today is a max luck day, I'll fail some synths that may become mimics and I'll break some weapons that may become photo stands. I'll add those to the trade list if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoamel_Gustav View Post
    Since today is a max luck day, I'll fail some synths that may become mimics and I'll break some weapons that may become photo stands. I'll add those to the trade list if that happens.
    Good luck. I'll be interested in trading with you if you are able to acquire some photo stands and Mimic Dolls.

Default Acquired: six Mimic Dolls and three Mirei Photo Stands.

Good luck. I'll be interested in trading with you if you are able to acquire some photo stands and Mimic Dolls.
    By the end of the day, I'd synthed six Mimic Dolls and the offering box gave me three Mirei Photo Stands.

What do you typically price your Mimic Dolls and Mirei Photo Stands at? I've been buying the ones that sell for less than 1 million. If it is around that price range, I have several materials I'd like to offer in exchange.

Default Mimic Doll around 1,000,000. Mirei Photo Stand around 2,000,000.

What do you typically price your Mimic Dolls and Mirei Photo Stands at?
    I typically sell Mimic Dolls at around 1,000,000 and Mirei Photo Stands at around 2,000,000.

Based on those rates, I would like 4 Mimic Dolls and 3 Mirei Photo Stands. I'll offer the following:

4 x Diad
    30 x Citrad

Default 4 Diad and 30 Citrad -> 4 Mimic Doll and 3 Mirei Photo Stand.

Based on those rates, I would like 4 Mimic Dolls and 3 Mirei Photo Stands. I'll offer the following:

4 x Diad
    30 x Citrad
    Okay. I'll be on Zoamel Gustav at the event. What are your character names and when can we meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoamel_Gustav View Post
    Okay. I'll be on Zoamel Gustav at the event. What are your character names and when can we meet?
    My character's name is Ryna. I'll be online this evening. I have your card so arranging a meetup shouldn't be a problem.

Default Trade list updates

Past updates:
    Spoiler!

Recent update:
    Spoiler!